Finally , Passed Ccna With 987 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ounne

Great and deep thanks to all my brothers and friend in this great and extraordinary forum... francly, without god help and the people in this forum , i will not

be able to pass the exam .. Thanks alot for you supporting and helping, and i really prey for all who help me and instrct me to the right way.

For those who want to take the ccna exam I had three simulation questions ( RIP, EIGRP with AS
Workaholic says:
12 , Telnet) by the way they were easy , exactly as mentioned in hotcerts.com guid

in addition to that I had two new questions ( one of them is view of CDP problem , the answer is to choose the answer that tells you devise 3 has a layer 2

connectivity problem ) and the other question i really dont remember but i was very easy and straightforward. The questions came mainly from hotcerts
Workaholic says:
In my opinion studying SYBEX -2005- CCNA Study Guide 5th Edition ,simulation labs (just to be familiar with the commands) and hotcerts.com is enough to

pass the exam.

Again , thanks alot my brothers, and now iam going to sleep 72 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
without god help and the people in this forum , i will not be able to pass the exam .. Thanks alot for you supporting and helping, and i really prey for all who help me and instrct me to the right way.
Congrats but its ur first post and u said thank who helped me? :confused:
Who, what, when and why? :D

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Vishal Gupta said:
Congrats but its ur first post and u said thank who helped me? :confused:
Who, what, when and why? :D

he might be unregistered member....:D

and will be learning like eklavya did :D

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
wizrulz said:
he might be unregistered member....:D

and will be learning like eklavya did :D

& he is thanking to all his brothers & friends, who actually don't know him. :D :D :D

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
:rolleyes: Interesting ... hope he didn't post it in wrong forum ..:confused:

SE><IE said:
and yeah! thanks for the link :)

Invisible Member and now Invisible Link ?:shock:

Nd guys don't expect any reply soon he's going to sleep for 72 hours first ...:p

OP
S

SE><IE

lol, does everyone think I'm a ghost? Its just a single link he mentioned. ^^ :D

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
it_waaznt_me said:
This looks to me like a bot.

Ah and here is a link Link

Hmm ..

New bot on the FORUM....this is latest variety i guess....or is it that i have missed it :D

u'll get all ur answers from here:

link removed

nice work done

***best of Luck****

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom