Final year project idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashr85

Journeyman
hi friends , i am doing my final year computer science and engineering and i want to do my academic project can somebody suggest me some idea and best language to do the project.

Projjwal

free world from money
Think something different ... The most common one is database based application (like library management system, reservation system etc...)

I think those are good but not interesting..... I was also a computer science student & my final year project web server . We build a server which support most of the common MIME type ......

Think something innovative........ What about SSL backup management system I was working on it on 3rd year but not yet completed ... What about Image processing ...it's also very interesting subject.

But......... It's fully depending on ur choice ... But i personally preferred don't go with database based application ..........those r too boring...

GOOD LUCK

OP
P

prakashr85

Journeyman
Thank you projjwal actually am thinking about both hardware and software based project and also that must be useful to public day to day . I think to do project to solve some problems that are faced by people daily

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
hmmm... i was wondering if you are a CS eng guy what hardware are you thinking at! :|
Anyways in my final yr i made a Nokia PC suite type software which will work with all mobiles and gave some features which are still not available with nokia PC suite..
That was too cool! and was made in .net
Also in my 2nd yr i created one more project just to waste time in my vacation :) .. It was a administrative tool but web based(ASP.net) with lots of registry tricks with very good user interface. It also had a special security feature which would allow only the administrative user of any computer to open the site on any computer hence avoiding miss use.
Let me know if you need any help!
One thing from my experience.. what ever you make make the UI superb.. because those externals who come to see the project are 80% times dont know anything.. and a nice interface can make them happy! ;)
All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom