Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I am using Windows XP Home Edition (SP2) and I am also using Sony CD Writer along with its Software Nero StartSmart, the version of which is 6.0.0.16. If we are viewing websites of different types online, then the Files viewed are available offline on either History or on Favourites to view them any time. We can be able to see ANY TIME all such Files of DIFFERENT DATES on the History and Favourites.

Can I write all such Files of DIFFERENT WEBSITES AND DATES ON THE HISTORY AND FAVOURITES by giving a single File Name into a CD-ROM and view them all with the help of the single File on the CD-ROM?

How to centre a Text or heading in the column (in Word or Excel) horizontally?

If there is a passage in a Word Document, which is very very short as far as the width is concerned, then how to increase the width of the Passage giving it proper left and right Margins correctly?

If there is a lengthy Essay having complete pages each, that is, without any space left at the bottom, then when taking print, the printed page have left without any printing at the bottom and moreover, the printed pages have not the proper Top or Bottom spaces correctly. I am using TVS Printer Model: MSP250 CHAMPTION. Is there any way to change in any settings that “to print in a new page for each page� or any way to correct the problem?

In the Internet Explorer, I have selected the Text Size as THE SMALLEST. But when I take any print of the (web) Files from History or Favourites, then the text of the right side is not printed fully, that is, some words are left not printed. Is there any way to reduce the Text of the Web Files on the History or Favourites so that I may take any print without any omission or your advice, please?

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Requisition for your reply-reg.

I will be very happy,if there be any suitable answer to my first question in my previous post in particular.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:28 pm Post subject: Files-reg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

I am using Windows XP Home Edition (SP2) and I am also using Sony CD Writer along with its Software Nero StartSmart, the version of which is 6.0.0.16. If we are viewing websites of different types online, then the Files viewed are available offline on either History or on Favourites to view them any time. We can be able to see ANY TIME all such Files of DIFFERENT DATES on the History and Favourites.

Can I write all such Files of DIFFERENT WEBSITES AND DATES ON THE HISTORY AND FAVOURITES by giving a single File Name into a CD-ROM and view them all with the help of the single File on the CD-ROM?

I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF THERE BE ANY SOLUTION TO THE ABOVE-MENTIONED QUESTION.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Writing

Hi Guys,

I TRIED MY LEVEL BEST TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTION. BUT I VERY REGRET TO SAY THAT NOBODY EVEN REPLY GIVING THE CORRECT SOLUTION. I AM IN DOUBT THAT "NO SOLUTION TO THIS" AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?

I am using Windows XP Home Edition (SP2) and I am also using Sony CD Writer along with its Software Nero StartSmart, the version of which is 6.0.0.16. If we are viewing websites of different types online, then the Files viewed are available offline on either History or on Favourites to view them at any time. We can be able to see AT ANY TIME all such Files of DIFFERENT DATES on the History and Favourites.

Can I write all such Files of DIFFERENT WEBSITES AND DATES ON THE HISTORY AND FAVOURITES by giving a single File Name into a CD-ROM and view them all with the help of the single File on the CD-ROM or are there any way to do it simply?

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
1. Well, if there are mpg or other video files that you're looking to record, then you can easily merge them into a simgle file using softwares. If they are picture files, you can create a panaroma image to merge all of them into a single image using Irfanview
Or else, you can create an archive using Winrar or Winzip to keep all those files in one rar or zip file which you can burn & view later on.

2. Regarding centering the text, have you tried the toolbars for Formatting? Select the text and click on Centre in the toolbar.

3. Select the paragraph, and choose "Justify" from the Formatting toolbar. This will make the letters in the para come in a straight left & right margin.

4. Open the file that you want to print, go to
File menu->Page Setup...
This opens a dialog box. Decrease the margins of top & bottom to about 0.4 or anything of your choice.

5. Just like the above, Open the webpage in IE, go to File Menu->Page Setup..
Enter the margins or according to your problem, decrease the margin on the right side of the page.

Hope you were looking for such answers

Regarding the multiple posts, have patience, there are thousands of users on this forum, some may be away for some time, but there are a great chance that atleast one of them will reply.!!
Savvy!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom