Fifa Manager 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.E.A.R_$ayan

Right off the assembly line
i played the demo of fifa manager 06 frm this months digit dvd and got hooked to it.
can anybody tell me if the full version is available or not and what the price may be.
by the way whu is the distributor of ea game sin india

Dumbledore

Journeyman
Would you believe this..... This happened about 3 months ago. I went to a CD shop (pirated ofcourse) and I asked for Total Club Manager 05. Shopkeeper gave DVD which contained FIFA Manager 06, Championship manager 4, Total Club manager 04. I thought FIFA Manager was crap like Championship Manager 4 and installed TCM05. But after few days, it stopped working. Then I installed FIFAM 06 and IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!
(Add to my rep if you are happy, please)

Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i am also playing FM06 ...dunno abt TCM06..anybody playing ....please do post in review ....like features etc.......

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
nikhilrao said:
Yah, Its a great game, I like it too. You get their cd's in the grey market for 100 bucks.

dude which ur talikng abt...fifamanager 06 or FM06......and no pircay chats allowed dude...by the rules.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom