FIFA grafix??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranavrahul

Journeyman
hi guyz.......whats wrong with fifa, its grafix sucks in computer........and there is no way i can increase its detail........if there is a way plz tell me!!

paul_007

Padawan
pls first post ur pc hardware details, without this no one can help and BTW fifa has one of the best grafix with excellent details and game play , i think ur pc might be too old to play latest FIFA

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
paul_007 said:
pls first post ur pc hardware details, without this no one can help and BTW fifa has one of the best grafix with excellent details and game play , i think ur pc might be too old to play latest FIFA

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
WHO SAID THAT....... see latest fifa 2006 WC game and all ur beliefs will be shattered.........
GAMEPLAY........... ???????????????
PLAY PES (Proevolution soccer) and i will bet u will not turn to fifa again........
ha but if u ;love arcrade typo football and love to hit goals with same tactics and angles LONG LIVE FIFA WITH U ;)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Well, I have only ever played FIFA 2002 and 2005 and I was quite satisfied with FIFA 2005's graphics and gameplay. If there are football games with better graphics out there, please post them here. Does 'Proevolution soccer' have better graphics than FIFA?

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Yes, PES has better gfx than FIFA.....it may not have realism gfx like accurate player faces and all.....but if ur comparing only the overall videogame gfx.....PES gfx are much better than FIFA gfx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom