fifa 2007 patch problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_maverick

Journeyman
hello ppl!!
i dwnlded the fifa 2007 patch from fifa07.ea.com
but when ever am trying to apply the path,it says that file found but "the contents of the file donot match with the original file"!!

i downloaded the patch for uk(eng),us(eng) and australia(eng)!!
but still, am facing the same prob!!
plz help!!

OP
evil_maverick

evil_maverick

Journeyman
no.....
i bought it from the local "cd wallah" for 75 bucks.....
so....does that mean i wont be able to patch it up?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
seen this problem before:D.i am afraid you will not be able to patch it up.try patching it after buying the original version:D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
no u people are wrong there is a problem with the patch as it does not patch the original exe even for the legitimate version

debasish

Broken In
Harvik780 said:
no u people are wrong there is a problem with the patch as it does not patch the original exe even for the legitimate version

but here the problem is due to pirated CD.

When u use pirated one, u cannot enjoy all the fun...one thing can i play online with the pirated CD...like interative leagues!

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Yo evil maverick, you're asking too much for Rs.75/- so you've gotta make do with what you've got. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Harvik780 said:
EA has always problems with patches.I myself had problems with bf2 and fifa07.Old file not found DUH

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dunno about online on pirated FIFA, but there's a new EA game, in which we can play online with the pirated version. :D

Talk about EA bugs. :D :D :D the best ever BUG on a EA game. :D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
whats wrong in the name of a buggy game? no bad intentions.just want to feed my anti-ea feelings.ok dont post it if you feel it is wrong,obey the rules first

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
evil_maverick said:
no.....
i bought it from the local "cd wallah" for 75 bucks.....
so....does that mean i wont be able to patch it up?

Hahaha!!! exciting ,we dont entertain piracy here.

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom