FIFA 2006 World Cup Help URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i have installed Latest DirectX August 2006 edition, when i install fifa 2006 world cup game in my pc its give this message :

Installation cannot continue because this game requires DirectX 9.0c or higher to be installed on your system

You can download latest version here.

*www.Micr@$@ft.com/windows/directx

and i have already checked it from this microsoft site it says i have latest directX update, anyone can tell me whats the problem pls reply me fast

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
here is my system

Intel pentium 4 2.8 HT 800,865 Intel Motherboard,DDR400 1GB ram,XFX 6600 GT 128mb,Windows XP sp2 . i have installed all the latest game like Hitman Blood Money.Tomb Raider and etc but only this game is getting problem

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
try to re-install an older direct x version.................maybe the setup does not recognise the latest version of direct x

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
there is a Directx cleaner available on guru3d , use that to clean and reinstall DX9. Also install the directx version which came with the copy of the game ,it may be the newest one as i have seen directx same versions labelled as different month names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom