Fifa 06 few queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

csczero

Journeyman
I'm not able to score on long range shots. Is there any easy way to score? how to score on free kicks No curves for free kicks?

cooldip10

In the zone
Long shots are rare in today's real world gaming, you need to practice a lot for them... Most of them occur BY LUCK.
As far as Free Kicks are concerned, you can practice for them at the Practice Mode (in The Game Modes Opt.)..
Hey there's no easy way to score goals....
To be winner::: No SHORTCUTS :D

Stalker

Padawan
Practice HARD!!!
4 freekicks try to direct the ball near the goal post bars using the direction keys and make sure that the power bar is in "the zone"

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I am facing a problem whenever I finishes the match and quit to Main Menu game hangs.This problem appeared in my old as well as new computer.My current configuration is Pentium D 3.0,nvidia 6600 GT 256 MB,945 mobo and 1 GB DDR2 RAM.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
digvijay_rock said:
It's almost impossible 2 score em.
immpossible is nothing .... its 99% luck and 1% perseverance or vice versa depends from person to person

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I've scored some goals from a long distance by running horizontally when u near the goal ... as in don't run AT the goal rather run parallel to it and then try to shoot at the corner ... It's more likely to go in that way

Vyasram

The pWnster
try using some freekick friendly gameplay patch , thats the only way

or else there is 0.0000000001 % probability for u to score from straight long range shots. goalkeepers arent that moronic in fifa 2006 as they were in 2003

ruthless

Lin Win Mac
Well I have One doubt and Didnt want to start a new thread.
Can I permanently Change the sprint key to W. the default is E and even after saving my profile it changes back to E evrytime i start the game.
Is there any patches for it.

PLZ help:( :( :(

anandrules

Broken In
gaurav_indian said:
I am facing a problem whenever I finishes the match and quit to Main Menu game hangs.This problem appeared in my old as well as new computer.My current configuration is Pentium D 3.0,nvidia 6600 GT 256 MB,945 mobo and 1 GB DDR2 RAM.
dude this problem is quite common......for the people who still dunno how to get around this problem heres the solution:
1.Search for a file called chants.big in the folder where you installed FIFA 06
2.Cut the file and paste it in the audio folder of ur game

Thats it.....njoy the game after that..!!

moshel

Padawan
its almost impossible to score frm 35-40 yards out......it is actually not in the script that ea has made. and now its possible in FIFA 07....i scored one myself in 07.

Dumbledore

Journeyman
FIFA 06 is a very crazy game. Here is what happened:

I played a ManU Liverpool match (my side ManU with gamepad) when Morientes got past my defence and shot. The ball missed everybody and went wide of the goal, but the commentator started saying "What a brilliant goal, Fantastic" and so on. I thought it was a bug, but their score got increased and the ball went for a centre shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I post a replay here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom