Few questions on W700i

Status
Not open for further replies.

chits

Broken In
Hello Friends,

Brought w700i . great phone with rich features. few thing I am unable to get. may be some expert guys here will be able to answer me.

1) I have a logitech bluetooth headset. I got my phone paired but when it rings i only hears a same kind of ringtone in my headset (i didn;t heard any ringtone which is set in phone)?. How to hear mp3 in on my bluetooth headset

2) While using walkman how can i change to next track , after some time phone get locks and if i use joystick no effect on it.

Thanks

K

krazyfrog

Well i don't know the answer to the first question (never used bluetooth headsets), but for the second problem press and hold the volume/zoom key to skip the track. Also deactivate the autolock feature from setting so that the joystick becomes usable.

OP
C

chits

Broken In
Thanks krazyfrog !

occassionay i get some kindof virus may be via bluetooth although I never
accept but is their any anti-virus s/w for it?

Do u also have W700i where I can get more tips/tricks of W700i?

did u know any s/w to play media files like avi/divx/aac/ ?

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Hey chits,
u wont b needing an antivirus for ur phone coz almost all viruses are for symbian n others n ur is a java n i havent heard (heard bt m almost sure that it wont b here anytime soon) that of any Java phone virus as it doesnt gives applications access to phone as symbian n others do.
So in short, U R SAFE ;)

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
krazyfrog said:
Well i don't know the answer to the first question (never used bluetooth headsets), but for the second problem press and hold the volume/zoom key to skip the track. Also deactivate the autolock feature from setting so that the joystick becomes usable.

Thanks for that thing !!

Never knew abt it.

Tried it.. Works on my w800i

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
w700i has inbuilt support for aac. you don't need any other player. the format this phone supports are:
aac, mp3, mp3pro, m4a, mp4, 3gp, wav, mid etc.

ur question abt changing tracks is already answered above.

also, you don't need any AV as answered above.

also afaik, the phone doesn't support bluetooth mp3 streaming. so i dun think you can hear the ringtone set in phone remotely!

OP
C

chits

Broken In
Thanks now I can change tracks without joystick but I didn't feel the need to disable autolock feature ? whts the use?

Has anybody tried AVI file any softwares?

MP3 streaming to bluetooth device shouldn't be a big task in nokia they does provide.

One more thing can I make my Radio default to output on speakers or I have to make a shortcut its irritating to go to menu and then output to speakrrs.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Sony phone Requires Password while you are using Blue Tooth (one of my friend told me same- he have Mobile Repairing shop), not with Nokia. so nokia is more infected by Virus as compare to SE

occassionay i get some kindof virus may be via bluetooth although I never
accept but is their any anti-virus s/w for it?

Do u also have W700i where I can get more tips/tricks of W700i?

did u know any s/w to play media files like avi/divx/aac/ ?

Sony Phone requires you to enter Password to accept connection via Bluethooth, so more safty you can enjoy with SE Phones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom