Few Questions About Nokia 7610

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushman9

Journeyman
Friends,i am new to mobile arena( ie the smart phones ),and recently get to own a Nokia 7610.I have a few question ,kindly give me detailed answers ?

1.I heard my Operating system is Symbian 60, is it possible to change/upgrade into a better version ?

Though i change my videos to 3gp,but the software used is trial version,is it

possible to do the same job with virtual dub or any other free software ,and same applies to mp3,i have a huge collection but every other song is a 128 kbps , and about 11 to 16 MB size,how can i change it into a proper format and size

3. I know that one can connect to internet using the phone internet service or using it as a modem .Can the reverse be done ie can i use my PC Internet connection to browse through my phone ?

4.And last i have downloaded a large collection of games,can running many software slow down the phone ,if yes how can it be avoided/minimised?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
1) no.

2) use nero recode for videos and nero encoder for mp3 (tho its not free but it'll most prolly already exist on ur system).

3) yes, search the forums for the same.

4) running a lot of apps in the background will surely slow the phone. at the max run 3 apps simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom