Ferrari 3400 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

branded_boyz

Right off the assembly line
Acer FERRARI 3400 laptop for sale.
Excellent condition.
Asking Rs. 75,000
Includes all the accesories and original software.

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 128MB
512MB RAM
80 GB HDD
DVD RAM drive

Just got it serviced.

king007

In the zone
dude, u need big price revision if u are serious of selling ur used lappy. 75k is just too much for that config even though its Ferrari branded...

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
mAV3 said:
well the new 1 goes for 1 lac ...
Thats the Ferrari 1000 series, No one will pay 75k for a used laptop with this kind of config. Think in terms of less than half of what you are asking. In any case, the keyboard sux big time.

Last edited:

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
thunderbird.117 said:
lol. I thought you were selling the car.

:oops: Dude Even i thought He was selling the car........

what the heck you are not the only one man.....:D

don't you think kinda sweet if it was a car.......:rolleyes:

peace
raj

Sourabh

Laptoping
Everyone, if you are not interested in whats up for sale - back off. Market section is strictly used for selling your stuff and no chit-chats are allowed. Offtopic discussions are not welcome either. The seller has every right to have something on sale on their own terms. Over priced or otherwise, its the seller's win or loss. So be it. Negative reps to all concerned.

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
Sourabh said:
Everyone, if you are not interested in whats up for sale - back off. Market section is strictly used for selling your stuff and no chit-chats are allowed. Offtopic discussions are not welcome either. The seller has every right to have something on sale on their own terms. Over priced or otherwise, its the seller's win or loss. So be it. Negative reps to all concerned.

BITE ME!!!!!!!:twisted:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

BITE ME!!!!!!!:twisted:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
????.. no replies from the seller bettter to close this type threads ????,,, with no replies from seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom