Female Gamers Get More Lovin' !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Gamers Have Sex More Often!

It’s official – women who play video games have sex more often! Gametart, the UK’s largest online games rental company, carried out the survey throughout January to see how the recent influx of the likes of Pink PSPs and DS Lites would affect gamers’ sex lives across the country.

The results were surprising...

...Gamers have never had it so good! ;)

*www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=38188

perhaps its a way of releasing the frustrations of gaming thru sex ! dont know if its gender specific, guys ! :D

planetcall

Indian by heart
Do you like CounterStrike or NeedForSpeed ?? That would be the first question one would like to ask to a prospective bride. Dont marry if she likes Sims :p

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Interesting, but that would be when you find a girl obsessed with games. I have enough now I ain't complaining much, why waste on games when you could go out for dinner and coffee trips? :D

vimal_mehrotra said:
^^GTA Hot coffee mode is the best(but you cant control the girl there:D)

Would it be much of a difference if you could? It would still be CJ's girl. :D

Aberforth

The Internationalist
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^i mean for girl gamers:D

Well in my opinion, girls don't usually have problem of getting less sex, its the guys who do. Their complaint with girls is usually emotional intimacy and sexual satisfaction. Quality, not quantity. If they have more sex then its the guys advantage they have sex with because hes most likely to be a gamer or a geek and the girls after game session will most likely agree for quickies due to high adrenaline than wanting a full on, time consuming session. Its reality, the average geeks are very goal oriented which really doesn't help in bedroom. :D

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
find me female gamer :D.....will like to verify the report :p.....but this will be true in western countries not in india for sure

and after all SEX is most loved and played GAME aroudn the world..:D

Aberforth

The Internationalist
wizrulz said:
and after all SEX is most loved and played GAME aroudn the world..:D

Have to agree to that...it is one game without boundaries whether India or anywhere else. (Our one billion population is a proof to anyone who is a cynic). ;)

47shailesh

Security Exp
But if a girl like Splinter cell don't marry her as he may scretly have an extra maratial affair an you woud never know... hehehe :)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Peoples going mad (like Max Payne) after ladies (like Mona SAX) after playing such games...I can't agree...

It seems we should ask for System specs along with horoscope at time of marriage.:D

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
aravind_n20 said:
Peoples going mad (like Max Payne) after ladies (like Mona SAX) after playing such games...I can't agree...

It seems we should ask for System specs along with horoscope at time of marriage.:D

system specs :p......which system :D ???

Aberforth

The Internationalist
planetcall said:
Lol seems the members are exposing some wilder side :) Unfortunately, all male members here.

A little outlet isn't that bad. Especially for members from restricted cultures. :p

planetcall

Indian by heart
^^ I like that ( I intend to spell it the way it is done in movie BORAT )

Search YouTube for Borat :). A really side splitting comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom