Not open for further replies.

pop143

Journeyman
hi friends

i am to buy a nokia symbian phone of cost range 14k-18k;

plz suggest me a model..which is crash free.and elegant look;

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
add 1.5 k and get urself an N70!!! or if dont want to add any amount then go for Nokia 6270 or 6280 :)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@spashy
3250 is not a proper s60 symbian phone. Yeah its a symbian based phone but the softies dat was supported on older models(6600,3230,6680,N70..) is not supported in 3250. Its a music phone with a new UIQ nd is much faster compared to the older s60s.
I suggest N70. Gr8 phone for the price nd touchscreen too.

OP
P

pop143

Journeyman
thank u guys

seems only choice fell for N70.
though its little large..i go for it. the question it will the price fall down soon?
how much it is exact now? <without bill-gray market>

Last edited:
OP
P

pop143

Journeyman
aravind_n20 said:
@spashy
3250 is not a proper s60 symbian phone. Yeah its a symbian based phone but the softies dat was supported on older models(6600,3230,6680,N70..) is not supported in 3250. Its a music phone with a new UIQ nd is much faster compared to the older s60s.
I suggest N70. Gr8 phone for the price nd touchscreen too.

IF the above is right, thank u for posting...otherwise i wud be having 3250 in hand and looking y my softwares dont work in these and get dissapointed. bcoz am looking for a gud symbian phone to install and use softwares.

6680 is little rude than N70...though i like to stick with n70..and a little confirm from nokia website ..that there is no N series phone in the upcoming model..
still having a thouught will thw price drop down for N70 much within next 6 months..????

cud u plz tell me the grey market rate of N70 , N80 & 3250.

by the way y sony eric is not releasing any symbian phones??
is that any patent problem? or they r not interested..??

Tomorrow am gonna purchase the phone...its my birtday tooo/.......

i

OP
P

pop143

Journeyman
__Virus__ said:
add 1.5 k and get urself an N70!!! or if dont want to add any amount then go for Nokia 6270 or 6280 :)

i do have a bluetooth headset, which i bought for SonyER...am sure that didnt work with nokia 3230. am having doubt ...dont the sony's detect for nokia..i donno whether the wireless blue headset i bought is for sonys or general.

will that headset detect for N70 or other nokia phones..?? or should i buy a new one for nokia,,??

OP
P

pop143

Journeyman
deathvirus_me said:
well .. i'd say ... 6680 ... much better than the N70 .. and has almost the same features ...

sorry i thought 6680 to as 6630..!!!

i am going for 6680 only...as its cheap & best. as i dont want zoomy lens for extra bucks..

let me change this 6680 when wifi nokia comes to n70 prices.

thanks ......

OP
P

pop143

Journeyman
i saw 6680 its 14.xx ..and i saw N70 too. 19.2 ..i got N70 finally...it rocks..thanks to every one for sharing with me in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom