Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger_happy

Broken In
Hey FEAR fans!, thats First Encounter Assault Recon for the un-initiated.
Finally a game that freaks you out, for a while :p . I started this thread to for the love of this game. Its a nice story but tooooo short if you ask me, nothing compared HL series or even Halo. If you need help finishin the game or even cheats just ask away. I do recomend the strategy guide at gammershell.com. Enjoy.

S

saiaspire

Hi trigger_happy, even i finshed the game.

Man, the story was really awesome, so was the gameplay and graphics.

I love the game.

sharath

Broken In
Great story & presentation.
But I felt game was fearsome only for some intial moments. But AI is topnotch, so is the action.

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
This game is best of the lot till date...waiting for next version of this game...adn also waiting to see a game who will raise the bar to next level liek FEAR did :)

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
dude itll work well on ur 6600 256 mb coz itz worked at the lowest settings on my friendz 5200(it sucks) 128 mb
gone play......

EVERYTHING WHICH HAPPENS HAPPENS FR A PURPOSE.....

hey there....

boughtthe game.....installed it.....ran like a tortoise runnung in bullet - time!!! got pissed, vowed to take revenge some day.....end of story!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Guys help me out.

Interval 11

When that man says "You were born here" and that gal tries to catch me. Where shld I hide. She catches me game ends. Help ppl.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
karan.painkiller said:
hey there....

boughtthe game.....installed it.....ran like a tortoise runnung in bullet - time!!! got pissed, vowed to take revenge some day.....end of story!

ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! THIS GIVES AN EXAMPLE AS TO WHY SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO HAVE A DECENT PC TO PLAY SMOOTHLY! LOL AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom