FEAR Intel DG965RY Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratish_Pillai

Right off the assembly line
I have Intel DG965RY Motherboard with 1.8 Core2Duo Processor. Have 1 GB of Ram..

When I play FEAR it does not cross the First level and automatically the application gets closed at a particular place..

Can anyone help me out this problem

OP
R

Ratish_Pillai

Thanks for the reply ... Using latest GFX Driver but dont have the latest patch for the game... From where to get it ...
The operating system I am using is Windows XP

assasin

Banned
i dont think that installing the latest patch for the game will solve ur prob because ur gfx chipset is not pwrful enough to handle d game

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ Just A question!!!
If this is a problem wid his chipset then how come the game crashes only after he reaches a particular point???:)

assasin

Banned
^^^ cud be that his onboard gfx is not able to render after a particular frame.its just a hunch and i'm not sure.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I have read somewhere that Onboard Intel® GMA X3000 can easily handle FEAR DOOM3 at medium settings so in my opinion problem lies somewhere else.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Ratish_Pillai said:
I have Intel DG965RY Motherboard with 1.8 Core2Duo Processor. Have 1 GB of Ram..

When I play FEAR it does not cross the First level and automatically the application gets closed at a particular place..

Can anyone help me out this problem

Is it the original game you are using?......considering the general factor if you are not, pirated games can behave pretty irratically, for no reasons what so ever. This happened to me with games like "The Thing", "Max Payne 1", "Project IGI 1", I left The Thing and project IGI 1 in between because of this, but Max Payne was too good to leave and so I bought the original version, which worked great.........Incedently I realised the its was the exe file that was corrupted coz when I copied the exe file from the original CD to the other one which I had installed initially the game passed the crashing point.............wierd may it sound but that is what practically happened.

PS:::BTW as sukhdeep said GMAX3000 is perfectly capable of handleing the game atleast in mediem settings..

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
No thats not cuz of corrupted exe cuz i played the game on GeForce 6600 and completed it. But on my core2duo(E6300) system with integrated x3000 intel GMA i got stuck at the point where he returns after being smashed up by Paxton Fettle in level 1.

Though i managed to pass that glitch afterwards but dont know wat i exactly did. Try to exit intel audio studio application and reduce audio acce;eration in game cuz this game is choosy abt audio hardware.

OP
R

Ratish_Pillai

sam9s said:
Is it the original game you are using?......considering the general factor if you are not, pirated games can behave pretty irratically, for no reasons what so ever. This happened to me with games like "The Thing", "Max Payne 1", "Project IGI 1", I left The Thing and project IGI 1 in between because of this, but Max Payne was too good to leave and so I bought the original version, which worked great.........Incedently I realised the its was the exe file that was corrupted coz when I copied the exe file from the original CD to the other one which I had installed initially the game passed the crashing point.............wierd may it sound but that is what practically happened.

PS:::BTW as sukhdeep said GMAX3000 is perfectly capable of handleing the game atleast in mediem settings..

If that was the reason ... then it should not have worked on my friends PC... He got an additional Graphics Card but the system configuration is not so good

T159 said:
No thats not cuz of corrupted exe cuz i played the game on GeForce 6600 and completed it. But on my core2duo(E6300) system with integrated x3000 intel GMA i got stuck at the point where he returns after being smashed up by Paxton Fettle in level 1.

Though i managed to pass that glitch afterwards but dont know wat i exactly did. Try to exit intel audio studio application and reduce audio acce;eration in game cuz this game is choosy abt audio hardware.

Its the same problem I am facing ... Can you please guide me properly what to do..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom