1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

FEAR 2 : Reborn

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by sam9s, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam9s

sam9s The High 5 Flyer

Being a HUGE HUGE fan of FEAR Franchise and having played all FEAR installments, was eagerly waiting for Reborn, and here is my tiny miny update.

FEAR 2 Reborn by far has the toughest gameplay till now in the entire FEAR Franchise and if you ask me I'd definitely say this is the best pro point I can find with Reborn. The only major drawback for me in FEAR 2 : Project Origin was that it was way way to easy even at the highest difficulty level. Reborn will make you sweat at the hardest level and I respect developers giving a though on that.

Infact I had to switch to Normal mode in many occasions to actually get out of the mass

Graphic wise its exactly the same, AI is same, however the background creepy score is a complete rework keeping the essence of the original music here and there and the background score this time as well successfully delivers the butterflies in the stomach.

Over all much satisfied than Project Origin.

[​IMG]

2. Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt New Member

For a DLC, it was a completely lousy attempt. I could have expected at least 3-4 hours of gameplay, but completed this game in one hour flat. The story too took an unexpected turn, you were a replica soldier. The end was a bit shocking. Digged the turret sequences and decapitating the enemy limb-by-limb. No new addition to the multi-player maps with this DLC too, it just patched the game version to V1.05.

3. OP
    OP
    sam9s

sam9s The High 5 Flyer

Well I wont say lousy, coz the essence is still there. But I am surprised to know you completed in flat 3-4 hrs, what was the difficulty level?? I am sure it would not be the Hardest, as I have given like 5 hrs and I am not more than 5,6 stages in the game (at the hardest level ofcourse). Yes the game does not offer any innovation in any aspect, but its an expansion pack, and once can not expect much change in an expansion pack.

4. Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt New Member

I expected it to be 3-4 hours long, I completed it in 1 hour flat on the normal difficulty. This is the smallest DLC I must have played.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.