fastest proxy servers in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

expertno.1

Technomancer
can anyone give me the lsit of free proxy servers of india including the address and port
but remeber the fastest ones
please

[/code]

saROMan

QA Juggler
IP Port Type Country

61.11.8.195 3128 transparent India
210.212.166.4 3128 transparent India
203.109.98.190 8000 transparent India
202.144.83.234 3128 transparent India
203.197.239.218 8080 high anonymity India
203.101.97.22 3128 transparent India
203.115.71.10 80 transparent India
203.196.149.97 3128 transparent India
203.101.67.28 80 transparent India
218.248.1.13 8080 anonymous India
210.212.79.14 3128 transparent India
220.227.153.146 8080 high anonymity India
210.212.165.130 8080 anonymous India
61.11.25.2 8080 anonymous India
203.199.92.158 80 anonymous India
203.197.196.178 80 anonymous India

bud...cudnt get the time to check them.......

saROMan

QA Juggler
Well bro...i dont use free proxy's ..and use some high End softs..so give me a Soft name or method to chk them..and i will do that for u..;)

Biplav

In the zone
i use anonymous software form zilla anonymous surfer.
gices me good speeds but i use it only when i need it, not all the time i am on the net. coz it gets slow that ways(just like any other anonymous software)but it is faster than others though.
try it out here.
www.zillasoft.ws

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
btw saROMan the link u have given *www.softforall.com/Internet/OnlinePrivacy/Complete_Anonymous_Web_Surfing06110033.htm doesnt have any donwlaod button.... at list i cant locate one...

saROMan

QA Juggler
strange there is a Download button right under the Description..any ways Here is the Direct link to Download

V

vishal_bhatia87

biplav said:
i use anonymous software form zilla anonymous surfer.
gices me good speeds but i use it only when i need it, not all the time i am on the net. coz it gets slow that ways(just like any other anonymous software)but it is faster than others though.
try it out here.
www.zillasoft.ws

Dude it is free or commercial?

Biplav

In the zone
i think its free coz i have it downloaded from over a month now.
i dont use it much, as i have already said use it only and only when u need it.(i have to hide my identity very few a times)

saROMan

QA Juggler
well bro try this software

ProxyChecker 3.27 Freeware

ProxyChecker allows you to test lists of proxies. This program allows you to check just one proxy sever, or several proxy servers simultaneously. With ProxyChecker you can check for anonymous proxies, recheck a proxy, save proxies to a file, check for duplicated proxies and remove them, use multithreading to check lists of proxies, and more.In order to use ProxyChecker you must download registration key for FREE. You can't redistribute this key or link to this key! But you may link to home page.

Proxy Grabber 2.0 Shareware

Full Description:

Main Proxy Grabber features: Scanning/checking of SOCKS4, SOCKS5, HTTP, FTP and TELNET proxy servers SMTP relays scanning/checking Very fast TCP port scanner Server name definition Server response time definition Scheduler Original scanning technology, that allows saying 'Proxy Grabber is the fastest proxy scanner' Random IP generator User-friendly interface What differs our program from analogs ? Almost all proxy scanners are based on so called 'multi-threading' scanning technology that applies some restriction on they way those programs and operating system work. All proxy scanners we have tested could not work with more than 100-200 ip addresses simultaneously (100-200 threads!!!), thus operating system productivity dropped almost to zero, and scanning time was increased. Proxy Grabber does not use 'multi-threading' scanning technology. Proxy Grabber can simultaneously check unlimited quantity of ip addresses for the presence of proxy servers or opened ports, almost not loading the operating system. Proxy Grabber is written on 100% the assembler language that also speeds up scanning, and reduces program size.

Charley

Just Do It
saROMan said:
well bro try this software

ProxyChecker 3.27 Freeware

ProxyChecker allows you to test lists of proxies. This program allows you to check just one proxy sever, or several proxy servers simultaneously. With ProxyChecker you can check for anonymous proxies, recheck a proxy, save proxies to a file, check for duplicated proxies and remove them, use multithreading to check lists of proxies, and more.In order to use ProxyChecker you must download registration key for FREE. You can't redistribute this key or link to this key! But you may link to home page.

This is the one I tried .... No response... Is the proxy blacklisted ??

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
well well well

saroman posted some of the proxy servers

but no one has replied which one is the fastest among these

can anyone tell which one is the fastest..i dont want to dwonlaod any 3 rd party software

i just want to know which one is the fastest among the posts of saroman

anyone please tell me imediately

Charley

Just Do It
expertno.1 said:
well well well

saroman posted some of the proxy servers

but no one has replied which one is the fastest among these

can anyone tell which one is the fastest..i dont want to dwonlaod any 3 rd party software

i just want to know which one is the fastest among the posts of saroman

anyone please tell me imediately

Well, dont be lazy, help urself. He or anyones not gonna try each one and spoon feed you. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom