Far Fetched??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
I was looking for a software that records and monitors the time the PC was swtiched on...the time the user logged on net...mabey the pages the user visited and the duartion the net was on.....And other activities...

Dont worry i am not a suspicious Mom ..jus curious

borg

In the zone
Why do u need additional software???. U have all these things built into the OS itself.

In XP or Win 2k, just right click ur My computer icon, click manage. In the palatte that appears in the left, click on event viewer. In the sublist that appears, click on system. You get a log of everything that happened on the PC. It gives u the date & time of everthing that happened on the PC. Remote access denotes your internet logon & logoff times, eventlog keeps ur system turn on & turn off times.

As far as internet sites are concerned, u have the browser history don't u?.

swatkat

Technomancer
SpyMyPC, SpyGato,Computer Monitor, All activity in Internet Explorer can be monitored, and webpages are cached for viewing offline. Screenshots can be taken at given intervals, capturing everything that is currently on the screen and more.....there are lot's of softwares....

Sourabh

Laptoping
how abt XPCSPY

it even has a kep logger along with the usual screenies after a particular time-duration, event logging, pages visited, services started and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom