Famous NOKIA PC Suite Error..

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

titun

Most of whom use PC Suite must have faced this "IMediaControl2" error.[See Connection Error]

I searched various forums for the solution, came to know that there are few DLLs in C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\Services folder which you have to register manually [regsvr32] to get rid of the error.

My PC Suite version is 6.81. My services folder contained 8 DLLs namely :[1]CommonvMessageParser.dll
[2]NclCapability.dll
[3]NclDS.dll
[4]NclFT.dll
[5]NclPIMAccess.dll
[6]NclSync.dll
[7]NclSyncHandler.dll [Error]
[8]sml.dll [Error]

I tried to register them , and 2 of them gave me the following errors. [Plz see Registration Error1 & 2]

I can't progress further. Have anyone faced similar problem & corrected it. Please post the solution.

And is there any other software which I can use to browse my NOKIA 6070, throught the Phone Memory>Gallery>Images to copy the shots taken by the camera to PC ?

OP
T

titun

Oops.....yeah u r korrect, and naam to theek se liya kar yaar ;-)

OP
T

titun

Good sense of humour , btw u know d solution 4 d problem ??

OP
T

titun

@pathiks, FMA only supports SE, right ?? I asked for a replacement of NOKIA PC SUITE .

OP
T

titun

Yes thanks both of u . Oxygen & Mobiledit support my phone. Using currently MOBILedit, I guess it is trial version, so have to find out the other way out ;-)

Aded to reputation.

OP
K

krazyfrog

^^ Why are you guys making fun of his id? Can't you guys even spell 'TINTIN' right?!

OP
T

titun

Oye saitan dosto, its not only my ID, its my pet name also !! Tum logo ne to pura ijjat ka kawada kar diya, achha hua maine apna surname nahin bataya ;-)

warna tum log to uska bhi dhajjia uda doge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom