patelpk said:
Read it on

*fakesteve.blogspot.com/

curtsy :- New York Times have spoiled the fun
33 views :p ... but 0 reps :confused:

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
thats means yous ares news heres, afters somes times yous wills knows whats i's wass talkings abouts..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
tarey_g said:
The only guy who reads fakesteve will be posting here soon :D .
He meant me but he is wrong. goobimama is just as much of a fan of Fake Steve as I am. And yash reads it too. In fact, practically every Mac user does. It is very funny and oftentimes very insightful as well.

I don't think this merited a separate thread in the Technology News section though (even thought the NYT features it on their front page!) and I've already posted this in the Mac users thread.

The guy is Daniel Lyons, a columnist for Forbes magazine.

@patelpk,
You seem awfully interested in the Apple community. Are you a Mac user? (Your signature is what makes me doubt that.)

OP
patelpk

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
aryayush said:
He meant me but he is wrong. goobimama is just as much of a fan of Fake Steve as I am. And yash reads it too. In fact, practically every Mac user does. It is very funny and oftentimes very insightful as well.

I don't think this merited a separate thread in the Technology News section though (even thought the NYT features it on their front page!) and I've already posted this in the Mac users thread.

The guy is Daniel Lyons, a columnist for Forbes magazine.

@patelpk,
You seem awfully interested in the Apple community. Are you a Mac user? (Your signature is what makes me doubt that.)

well i have not bound myself to any one os ... but yes i admire it most

OP
patelpk

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
aryayush said:
That did not really answer my question. Do you own a Mac? :)
Sadly the answer is No :(

But i heard that i can run Mac on my HP Laptop .... Is it true :)

My one friend have some dvd of it.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
patelpk said:
Sadly the answer is No :(

But i heard that i can run Mac on my HP Laptop .... Is it true :)

My one friend have some dvd of it.
Well, you have pretty darn good reason to buy one now. Those new iMacs exude sheer class!

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
i think we should have more of such blogs say on linux or windows or preferably tech in general

u know fake bill gates
fake ......

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
No, Brad Stone of the New York Times tracked him down.

tgpraveen said:
i think we should have more of such blogs say on linux or windows or preferably tech in general

u know fake bill gates
fake ......
There is a fake Bill Gates and even a fake Steve Ballmer blog but no one reads them. And for good reason. They are crap. It is not so easy to write a blog like FSJ's. All those other me-too-wannabes have been very highly unsuccessful.

Who is going to arrest this guy for faking steve jobs? check the video..:D

*youtube.com/watch?v=xcjLEwZqcQI

*youtube.com/watch?v=xgZKjJt-TkU

din

Tribal Boy
tarey_g said:
thats means yous ares news heres, afters somes times yous wills knows whats i's wass talkings abouts..

This is one of the funniest replies in this section. I remmeber Goobi's famous reply on the iPhone nano :D These two really made me ROTFL. Really loved these.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Which famous reply are we talking about here? iPhone Nano? :confused:

Regarding our new software programs

I'm really proud of all the new software we introduced this week. And I'd like to explain a bit about our process. Because we take a little bit different approach when it comes to developing software. What we do is, we go talk to customers and ask them what features they want in such-and-such a program. Then we go back and try to make that program. I know. Pretty radical, right?

Take our new Pages word processing applications. Customers have been screaming for a fairly simple and easy-to-use word processor that they can understand just by opening up and poking around. They don't want a million buttons and pull-down menus and eight zillion features. So fair enough. That's what we developed. (Or actually, what I developed, but we have to pretend that other people work on these projects too.) And we're selling that plus the other iWork apps for 79 bucks. Jesus. How can you not buy it? What's not to love?

Now think about this. These same customers asked Microsoft for the same thing -- simplicity -- and what did the Borg give them? A new version of Word that has more buttons than the dashboard on the space shuttle. You need a pilot's license to use it. Have you seen it? It's incredible. First time someone showed me the interface I thought it was a spoof, like that fake ad about what an iPod box would look like if Microsoft made it.

Read more...

LOL! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom