Fahrenheit Demo help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hello guys. I installed demo frm digit dvd. Game started liked music very much. Got excited started the gams and in first level i can't understand what to do? I mean i know that to Lucas has to clean the blood all that stuff but how??????

I don't know its controls. I saw in control options but there r only direction control.

Can anyone help me? plzzzz

Don't give me a walk through or something. Any one have played it please tell em step by step.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
I got stuck there too. You have to move the mouse up first and then repeatedly move it up and down. It's not very intuitive only that scene. Otherwise, the game is totally cinematic and awesome.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Just walk up to them till you get their icons in your hud. Then follow the mouse gesture corresponding to the icon.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I tried to pic up the wash cloth and was trying to move mouse up and down but nothing was happening.Do we have to press any button and then move mouse up and down?

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Yea. When you are moving the mouse to follow the dot, you have to keep the mouse1 button down. You better get a walkthrough from gamefaq.com

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hey siriusb now i know the controls thnx. I came out of there and went down to station and game over :cry:. Small Demo. Time to buy full version.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
The full game's totally worth buying if you even remotely liked the first scene. I think I played the american version. It was named Indigo Prophecy. I heard farenheit had some scenes censored ;)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
If I remember right, its the American Version which has a few love making scenes that have been censored. The European version has them all.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Ya and In INdia Indigo Prophecy is available---- That is the censored American version.
Tough luck boyz :wink:

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
I got Fahrenheit for the Xbox and let me tell you that those uncensored scenes are totally lame. I mean, of course there is frontal nudity and an interactive sex scene (similar to the GTA "Hot-Coffee" mod) but they are CG. Believe me you aren't missing out much with Indigo Prophecy.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Sorry for the mix up. IP is the cencored US version and like mentioned, the missing scenes are ugly and lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom