FaceYourManga... ur avtar... ur style...

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Create your Avatar with Face Your Manga!
Express yourself through your image and share it, whoever you want. Enjoy yourself by discovering unlimited combinations to realize your virtual alter‐ego.

That's what the site says.
Well, u got lotta options to give a look, ur look, to the avtar of ur choice... incl face shapes, nose, eyes, eyebrows, warts..... almost everything.

Check it out if u still dont have an avtar of ur own.

[FaceYourManga]

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Here's mine.

*i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee211/krazyfrog55/krazyfrog87gmailcom_fe46ecce.jpg

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
You are using a system based on LINUX platform.
Our service does not support this Operative System at the moment.
We are working to settle this drawback as soon as possible.

Face Your Manga Staff.
damn :x
the one i made looked exactly like me :lol:

edit--:D

*img291.imageshack.us/img291/4056/bcb8vz7.jpg

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/notsupported.png
a$$hoe, what the hell it has to do with linux. Bunch of lazy ba$tards...lolz
nevermind

Who

Guess Who's Back
^ i think the site installs a plugin to use the features , maybe the plugin is compatible with linux right now , leaving all OS war aside i think the site fairly new , give it time it will support all the OS out there (i hope) , anyway thanks for the site koolbluez. (you are on quest to find new websites , aren't you ? :D)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^naah I just created the whole avatar and then hit the send button, filled all the info, email etc.

Then it just showed this error. What the ****, they need to verify my OS to send avatar to my mail (gmail) *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/91.png

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
smit said:
anyway thanks for the site koolbluez. (you are on quest to find new websites , aren't you ?)
i was always on the quest... u noticed it now ;)

@Most Wanted... us avtar ko bhikmanga kehne ke liye, tum either andha hone ka... nahin tho eyda... mujhe lagta hai tu dusre type ke ho :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^naah I just created the whole avatar and then hit the send button, filled all the info, email etc.

Then it just showed this error. What the ****, they need to verify my OS to send avatar to my mail (gmail) *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/91.png

bleh...they just email the jpg file,you better download it after creating from the webpage itself(save the image).Bloody noobs,I won't be surprised if I start getting spams on my brand new email id as well now.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^its a flash app, so screen cap it. But me better off.
the site is designed like a swiss cheese.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Tell somebody else with Windows on their pc to do it. Give them the exact details as you want it. Then tell them to give your email id and receive the image in your inbox.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have xp on triple (Arch, Ubuntu) boot *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/77large.png
next time when i login to it, will try to open the site or better just do a screen cap in linux.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/notsupported.png

Maybe they're just pissed that they can't give you any trojans :D

Last edited:
OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Now... there is a STOPTHEMANGA site runnin; a site built as a response to the flood of "mangatars" on twitter.com sourced from FaceYourManga.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom