Face Recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

srikanthgss

Broken In
Is there a free face recognition software available for Windows log on ?

I've googled for it but it was of not much help.

Thanks in advance

OP
srikanthgss

srikanthgss

Broken In
It would have been helpful if you people knew about any links and not dwell on the fact as to what might have made me ask it.

I have already used a similar one from Recognix called FaceCode which instead of asking for the password scans your face.But it was a trial version and I am looking for something free.

And also I dont watch "" Minarty Report "".

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
I tired to make a FR software codenamed BioIDRA (Biometric ID, Recog.. & Authentification) for Windows as my BTech degree project in my final sem at college... eventually, I eneded up making it for Linux... another interface was web based, but it was hell buggy... It was all messed-up, project was getting dirty & dirty day by day... some how it worked somewhat fine on the presentation day... :)

Get on to IEEE site, try MATLAB... have a look at major Univ/R&Ds in the US on the DeepWeb... you might find resourceful links...

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
srikanthgss said:
It would have been helpful if you people knew about any links and not dwell on the fact as to what might have made me ask it.

hey buddy can u share with us what product r u using for face recognition ?

any web cam etc .

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
FaceCode™ Face Recognition PC Access Control Software

FaceCode™ Face Recognition PC Access Control Software
FaceCode™ is the first and only family of products bringing you the benefits of advanced face recognition technology to your home and office PC.
FaceCode™s innovative face recognition software, using regular web camera, improve security and data protection on your PC and simplifying working process in a user friendly application.

The trial version will give you full use of the product features and a taste of face recognition advantages.
FaceCode™ system requirements:

WINDOWS 2000/XP/2003
Pentium III 800MHz or higher.
Web-cam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom