FABLE COMING ON PC YEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

satanlives

Journeyman
The titel says it all Xbox title Fabel is now coming for the pc Tiltled Fable: The lost chapters. here are the details
PC version of Molyneux's epic choose-your-adventure will get new content; Fable: The Lost Chapters will be available this fall.

Lionhead frontman Peter Molyneux and Microsoft Game Studios are doing their best Aesop impressions for PC gamers. Microsoft today announced that the popular Xbox game Fable is headed for the PC this fall, under the name Fable: The Lost Chapters. The much-hyped game was released on Microsoft's console last September and was developed by Big Blue Box, which is owned by Black & White developer Lionhead Studios.

As indicated by the title, the PC version will feature additional content not found in its console counterpart. There will be additional quests to undertake, new regions to explore, and a deeper storyline. Gamers will also be able to use new armor and weapons, cast new spells, and slay new creatures.

In Fable, players start as a young boy and eventually reach old age, with every choice they make affecting their character. Gamers can take their alter ego along the path of righteousness, acquiring a saintly sheen and becoming the toast of the town, or they can choose a path of evil, growing devilish horns, attracting a swarm of flies, and witnessing townsfolk fleeing in terror at the character's mere appearance. By using certain weapons or acting in certain manners, the hero's physical appearance may change. He or she may become slim if ranged weapons and spells are frequently used, while he or she may become buff and burly if face-to-face scraps are favored.

Fable: The Lost Chapters will retail for $49.99 when it hits shelves this fall, and it's currently awaiting a rating. For more information on the game, choose the path of GameSpot's full review of the Xbox version.

Taken from *www.gamespot.com/news/2005/0...ws_6120199.html

gamefreak14

Journeyman
The link doesn't work...
Anyway, I'm really overjoyed...Peter Molyneux's Black and White was something truly awesome...Btw..whatever happened of B&W 2?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hey thats really great news! Should Google it for more.

@Gamefreak: B&W 2 is in devlopment and is expected this year.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
wow! I am currently playing it on XBOX ...damn addictive. Would love to play it on the PC with mouse and key board combo :D

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
This is a must have for every RPG fan. I finished the game on my Xbox a few weeks ago and I am playing it again from the begining because it is so good. This game will provide you 20 hours of non-stop fun. So all you PC gamers be sure to buy this game when it comes out.

anshul_sood

Broken In
I too am playing it curently on Xbox And I really like it's good and bad deeds system along with a lot of features like tattoes, hairstyles,marriage etc. I will really like to play it on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom