F1 2007 Official Team+Drivers List

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Formula One racing’s governing body, the FIA, has published the official entry list for the 2007 world championship.
*www.formula1.com/photos/190x177/sutton/2006/d06hun1203.jpg
Toro Rosso are the only team not to have confirmed either race driver. They are currently using 2006 drivers Vitantonio Liuzzi and Scott Speed for winter testing, with both men hoping to retain their seats for next season. Spyker MF1 have so far confirmed only Christijan Albers.

The full entry list of constructors and drivers is as follows:

McLaren Mercedes
1 Fernando Alonso (E)
2 Lewis Hamilton (GB) <=First Black Person to Enter F1 Racing.

Renault
3 Giancarlo Fisichella (I)
4 Heikki Kovalainen (FIN)

Ferrari
5 Felipe Massa (BR)
6 Kimi Raikkonen (FIN)

Honda
7 Jenson Button (GB)
8 Rubens Barrichello (BR)

BMW
9 Nick Heidfeld (D)
10 Robert Kubica (PL)

Toyota
11 Ralf Schumacher (D)
12 Jarno Trulli (I)

Red Bull Renault
14 David Coulthard (GB)
15 Mark Webber (AUS)

Williams Toyota
16 Nico Rosberg (D)
17 Alex Wurz (A)

STR Ferrari
18 TBA
19 TBA

Spyker Ferrari
20 Christijan Albers (NL)
21 TBA

Super Aguri Honda
22 Takuma Sato (J)
23 Anthony Davidson (GB)

Source: www.f1.com

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
cant wait to see alonso and kimi continuing from schumi and alonso had left last season

forever

filth is me
i have huge hopes with heiki kovalienen and good ol' kimi ,apparently both are finnish , kimi became my personal fav after watching the 05 season , man this guy just killed the races he won , totally blew the competiton , unfortunately his ill fate had the last laugh and he retired like in 4 races in which he was leading and all alonso did was just finish em and take the 1st postion , handed them to fernando on a platter , now ive got another reason to cheer ferrari , and ill have to cheer for renault too because i hold heiki as one of the emerging greats , in 06 season - this guy was damn impressive on the friday parctices , forza kimi ....

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Kovalienen shuld teach fisichella some agressive driving he doesn't deserve driving in Renault,good to see F1 is getting some real new guyz

I miss michael very much

whats up with DC why is he not giving way to the new gen

G

gxsaurav

well, i have no idea about racing....but one question

it has hot babes right? :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
nope u rarely get to see them .... only b4 the race begin chatri le k khadi rehti hain

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Yeah F1 is the best among all the sports....ranks no.1 on my list...
thanx for the info dude...
Looks like v hav an interesting competition ahead of us!
Ne idea abt the race schedule?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
You're all welcome dudes *smilies.sofrayt.com/fdm/gentleman.gif *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/9971/encore.gif

forever said:
in terms of babes it might be , but F1 is far more riveting than any other motorsport , atleast to me it is , WRC is 2nd on my list :)
i agree too, #1 is F1 & #2 is WRC.

i just dont get it, why isnt the Live Telecast of WRC races aired in India.

sometimes F1 gets boring, but its not the same with WRC.

man!!! those WRC drivers push their Cars to the extreme Limits *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/r/sgrin.gif & i just love Sliding thru corners. (in Colin McRae 2005 WRC game that is :D)

. Sebastian Loeb is WRC's Michael Schumacher *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/r/sgrin.gif , he just BREAKS all stage/track records. i just love his Dedication to his sport. *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/a0/peace.gif

forever

filth is me
ill pray to god that his ill fate doesnt continue in 07 as wellor the same for anyone for that matter , i mean schumi lost 06 season to fernando due to a retirement, its the saddest scence when some1 leading the race has to retire , no retiremnts in 07 , and pure hardcore racing is what i hope to see :)

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
My favourite's are Kimi massa and Kubica. I don't mind anyone of these winning the races.

Truly impressed by Kubica's drive 2006. BMW made a gr8 decision to replace Villenueve with Kubica. That resulted in podium finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom