F.E.A.R Extraction Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Just downloaded and completed playing this demo. To say the least it is a very short but an excellent shooting experience. Some things which I have noticed:

** The Violence have been revved up. Now the game is and feels more violent than before. Can be termed ultra-violent. :) :)

** The grahical details it seems have been increased much. Because FEAR used to play at around 45-50 FPS with all details turned max. @ 1024x768 with 16X AF with no AA and Soft Shadows turned off. But this one shows noticeable framing at the same settings at some situations :(

** The story follows just where FEAR left off.

** New Weapons like the Minigun are present and the Rocket Launcher is modified a bit. It feels frenetic with the Minigun... man I felt the adrenaline gushing :) :) :)

** Sumhow, the AI felt a bit lagged.. I dunno why :( :(

T

thunderbird.117

rockthegod said:
Just downloaded and completed playing this demo. To say the least it is a very short but an excellent shooting experience. Some things which I have noticed:

** The Violence have been revved up. Now the game is and feels more violent than before. Can be termed ultra-violent. :) :)

** The grahical details it seems have been increased much. Because FEAR used to play at around 45-50 FPS with all details turned max. @ 1024x768 with 16X AF with no AA and Soft Shadows turned off. But this one shows noticeable framing at the same settings at some situations :(

** The story follows just where FEAR left off.

** New Weapons like the Minigun are present and the Rocket Launcher is modified a bit. It feels frenetic with the Minigun... man I felt the adrenaline gushing :) :) :)

** Sumhow, the AI felt a bit lagged.. I dunno why :( :(

It is just a demo. Iam sure they wont lag. It also depends on your graphics card.

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Naah.. its not based on gfx... I think 6800 GT is quite enuf 4 FEAR... but I think a 3 Ghz or eq. proc is necessary here. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom