F.E.A.R. doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Is F.E.A.R. needed to play FEAR Perseus Mandate.
I have played crysis,cod2/4,moh:a but I am new to FEAR series.
Which expansion pack should I get first ?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Yes i think FEAR is required for FEAR Perseus Mandate as this was also the case with FEAR extraction Point.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
F.E.A.R. is reqd for F.E.A.R. Extraction Point Expansion pack but Perseus Mandate is a stand alone expansion pack which means it doesn't require F.E.A.R. installed

PS - i've played all three games in the F.E.A.R. series and all of them are simply superb..

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
OK, thanks Harvik780 and xbonez ;
I will get F.E.A.R. (without expansion packs) and tell you how it is.:rolleyes:
u have played crysis..!!! :cool:

did u like that..???
Crysis is superb game. It has the best AI of all games ever made.
Even on Easy Difficulty you can find it challenging.

Play as u want :D

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
^^dont waste ur bandwidth it aint worth it .. trust me and other gamesr the game simply sucks. u shud hold it as a last option

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
OK, thanks Harvik780 and xbonez ;
I will get F.E.A.R. (without expansion packs) and tell you how it is.:rolleyes:

Crysis is superb game. It has the best AI of all games ever made.
Even on Easy Difficulty you can find it challenging.

Play as u want :D
lol...the best AI is in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. its ALife.

Who

Guess Who's Back
PC gaming will die because some fans are playing the games for graphics not for story or gameplay & companies are making graphical games for PC which sucks so much.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
PC gaming will die because some fans are playing the games for graphics not for story or gameplay & companies are making graphical games for PC which sucks so much.
yeah, well...games are now a way to sell hardware/OS and earn money.

Very few developers think abt the customer and those who do always provide a good official community supports and bug fixes/patches with dedication.

quan chi

mortal kombat
yeah, well...games are now a way to sell hardware/OS and earn money.

Very few developers think abt the customer and those who do always provide a good official community supports and bug fixes/patches with dedication.

you are very true.they are only after money.now only the safest thing is the latest consoles atleast they come with four to five years warranty.(that there wont be any upgrade during these course of time):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom