Extreme Mobile Professional had Arrived here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosemolr

Journeyman
hello Freinds:cool:,

iam here to help you regarding all types of mobiles and pda.you can Ask me anything about mobiles and pda.I can gave you all types of software of mobile and pda.i have 1000 of symbian and java softwares.and more than 500 games in the same.Themes tooo.What ever you ask me.i will host it on my own website.so say bye to annoying rapidshare.i offer you full download speed.i will answer your question with in min 12 hr or 24hr.so Free to ask me.i will post my stuffs in here.later.all you got in one link or one by one
By Killerx

here goes ma first post
it is a bulk file of symbian java files..it contains 100 of latest software and games Enjoy:)
Killerx roxxxxxxxxxxxx

link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hmmm cool man

i wanted

3D games java games for SE k550
also lots of games for SE k550 !

thanks .. !

btw Welcome to Digit Forum !

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
se games are rare..but let me try..i think it is in one my dvd..kindly wait..i think you like my previous post..more are on uploading

Its reallly a nice gesture buddy ... thnx for it ........
I have Nokia 5200 (S40 v3) ... can u provide some usefull softwares for it like call recorder (not voice recorder) ... as i am sick of doing it manually at each call.

Thnx in advance ...:) :)

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
dear harryn potter..,
as your phone got a java modp platform..the software in your phone cant run in stealth mode..that means program run in background like in symbian phone..so the onle and only way to record your call is mannual work..but never loose your hope..as your phone is in s[40] v3..you have a little hope..let me try

dear freinds,
there are lot of viruses and trojans had released in the platform of symbian and java..be able to defense against it..here goes the latest 17 type of antivirus for mobile..with latest updates

anti-virus_fsc_os7

BetaKSMobileS60Os78EngV2_0_45

Commander.Anti-Virus.v1.10

de_cabir_Anti_virus

exo_Virus_Stop

exo_virus_stop-symbian-s60-3rd-edition_signed

Jamanda_CabirFix

KAV_Anti_virus_for_NOKIA

killer_Anti_virus

KLAntiVirusS60

SimWorks-5B1-5D.AntiVirus.v1.2.4.S60.SymbianOS

Simworks_AntiVirus_v1.15

Simworks_AntiVirus_v1.16

Simworks_AntiVirus_v1.17

Simworks_AntiVirus_v1.1.8

Symatec Security

McAfee virusscan_s60

**dont forget to say thanks for killerx**

the link goes here for the antivirus collecton

killerx roxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Thanks rosemolr for taking this initiative. I have a S60 phone and thanks for the AV pack.

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
dear freinds,
here i had only 15 kbps upload speed but still i wanna help puipil as much as i can..so the file i had posted earlier are just samples..wait for the real bulk release of about more than 1 gb..but it take lot of time to upload..so guyz please kindly wait..

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
its illegal!
reportin thread

its illegal!
reportin thread

Last edited:
OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
How come this all illegal..iam just helping my dear freinds in here..hey my dear ones..support me..ok..i really wanna help you guysss:p

it seems..i'am in a wrong place guys..

Last edited:

~It_is_Andrew~

Journeyman
do you have any java apps & themes etc repository for SE w810i? specially working one for password locking the phone or inbox would be great.

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
dear friends,
iam gonna post a file for reading utility in java enabled phone..you can create yuor own java application for reading your txt file..the link goes here

dear freind..
i wont post single file..i will post only a bulk list of files..so you may kindly wait for your themes and applications..after my se themes get 100 i will post it here...dont be sad.it had almost reached it..kindly wait ma freind

here goes 110 3d games for s60 sereis(like 6600 7610 6630 3230) and ngage..it contains..games in high resolution games which give you a reallly cool experience..the link goes here

KILLER X ROXXXXXXXX
Dont forget to say thanks to him!

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
rosemolr, can u give/ or a name applications which can play avi, asf files in w810i,w610i ? ;)

btw... welcome to forum.

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
fun2sh said:
its illegal!
reportin thread

its illegal!
reportin thread

oh this is illegal..thank you for gaving the information:shock:

dear frend,
you cant play avi files in a java based application from a third party software.coz for playing java file..the phone must have its particular codec in its system files..ad you know..system files for java could not be edited..

Regards killerx...
check out my new uploads in here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom