External Bootable HDD??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlnt123

Broken In
Can a External HDD of 250 GB with partitions on it become a bootable drive if yes kindly show how????

OP
X

xlnt123

Broken In
Kniwor said:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27025
I want to install Windows and all the other possible softwares as in normal internal HDD. Is it still possible. I was knowing abt Slax Linux and DSL (Damn SMall LinuX) Nway Thank U and was happy to meet a Linux user here.

Kniwor

Learner
Well your first post mentioned nothing like that.

There are issues with installing windows, firstly, windows is configuration specific so even if you managed to install it, it would be useless because it would run only on 1 PC, and also illegal to run it on multiple PC's, you can install something like WinPE , and yeah firstly you cant install windows because there is a problem with loading drivers for usb devices while install...

OP
X

xlnt123

Broken In
Kniwor said:
Well your first post mentioned nothing like that.

There are issues with installing windows, firstly, windows is configuration specific so even if you managed to install it, it would be useless because it would run only on 1 PC, and also illegal to run it on multiple PC's, you can install something like WinPE , and yeah firstly you cant install windows because there is a problem with loading drivers for usb devices while install...

Thank U ur post cleared most of my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom