1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Experts kindly help ,,,Problems with JAVA

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by p900, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p900

p900 New Member

HI guys, i am been suffering from a serious problem while using java. The problem is whenever i open a website which is based on java platform either in interner explorer or firefox it works fine ..... but as soon as i close that window the computer gets hanged up. It is occuring in both IE & Firefox. I have tried re-installing java once and twice, i even did a fresh install online from java.com but the problem continues to be the same.

Experts kindly help.

2. rajas700

rajas700 New Member

Try by enabling install activex .Because some website's requires activex to run it properly.so if u disable it enable and try.....

3. deathvirus_me

deathvirus_me New Member

make sure u've Microsoft VM installed ....

4. hermit

hermit New Member

install java Virtualmachine again . as there is g8 chance for it to be infected .

5. agnels

agnels Live The Dream!

Here also java pages take so much time to load and if you click on another window then the java page window goes white. I think some of the problems have been overcomed by the latest versions. Try the latest version

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.