EXPERT OPINION URGENTLY NEEDED...!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincereheart

Broken In
EXPERT OPINION URGENTLY NEEDED...!!!!!!

Respected Members

I want to purchase a mobile handset which meets the following requirements:

1. Has EDGE class 10 so that i can expereince highest internet speed on my computer using it as modem.

2. Has bluetooth.

3. Can be used to surf net on it directly (i believe that its better if we have wider screen). This is however a secondary requirement.

4. Want to stick to Nokia / blackberry. (unless some other company's handset is exceptional)

Now budget is NOT a constraint as I am willing to spend Rs 20000 to Rs 25000. But yes the product must be a value for money. I plan to take Airtel Mobile Office Connection and use along with it. I have gone through features of so many handsets but the more i research the more i confuse.

Ultimately I think I need expert opinion as to what should be my choice.

Please please suggest the particular model number keeping in mind my above requirements preferably with reasons as to why I should go for the one you suggest.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Sunando

sunandoghosh at rediffmail dot com

supernova

Mr. S Nova
EDGE not yet offered in india....
Airtel mobile office damn slow connection...

U may go for nokia 7710 widescreen at <20k

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
supernova said:
EDGE not yet offered in india....
Airtel mobile office damn slow connection...

You can say bcoz Your Location: far....very far

Check before you post ...

Edge was introduced way back ..

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
@sincereheart
Best ... Nokia - 7710 for your needs

If you need....the similar features in the conventional style phone
Nokia - 6630, 6680, N90, N70

You can pick any of the above excellent performing phones
It depends on you...

Expert Opinion --> NOKIA 7710
(Based on your needs)

thrash_metal

In the zone
Airtell Mobile Office is a very very slow connection and it works through GPRS not EDGE . Last i had enquired -- EDGE would be available in 6 - 12 months -- at a reasonable price .

According to your requirments -- a futiristic phone may be there but for now something like Nokia 7710 - has widescreen , EDGE , Stereo , blah blah . and surfing on it will be fun ! Maybe you could try it out and see it for yourself .

Dont get carried away due to hypes -- i was told that Airtell GPRS speeds are around 15 - 20kbps by the Airtell people as well as my friends and i got it activated and guess what the max speed i ever got is 5kbps and avg speed was 1Kbps even if thers a tower right next to my house - i can c it from my window . So maybe you should check that EDGE thing if someone you know has it and then go for investing in a EDGE compatible phone

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
It may vary from area to area..

Here we have Edge available

I got good speeds around 112kbps, Good for surfing

sincereheart

There's one more option for you Nokia - 770
...HERE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom