Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
*www.picfury.com/1w/essai5avectouchewd2sf4_2006_11_29-1-th.jpg

*www.picfury.com/1w/3kk9io6_2006_11_29-1-th.jpg

*www.picfury.com/1w/slideupouvert2ko2xq2_2006_11_29-1-th.jpg
enlarge them to see this beauty

Here is a new Chocolate phone concept for a Sony Ericsson,its a very thin slider with touch sensitive buttons.

This super slim slider,with its eye catching design and skinny dimensions, it certainly looks the part,With the upcoming release of the Sony Ericsson "Ai" we can only live in hope that the design is along the lines of this beauty. source:mobile-review

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Interesting!
First Motorola made the RAZR and started the trend of slim phones and every manufacturer followed it with a slim phone of their own. Now it seems LG has started the trend of touchpad phones with classy looks with its Chocolate phone and SE seems to be the first one to follow...
It seems Chocolate is doing the same for LG what RAZR did for Motorola.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sourabh

Laptoping
SE does seem to be on a ripoff spree. A few weeks ago, they went public about their plans to launch a phone similar to RAZR from their stable very early next year. A phone even slimmer than RAZR! Now, its the LG Chocolate. If you cant think of anything else except a Walkman phone, rip designs/idea from other manufacturers seems to be their current motto.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Sourabh said:
SE does seem to be on a ripoff spree. A few weeks ago, they went public about their plans to launch a phone similar to RAZR from their stable very early next year. A phone even slimmer than RAZR! Now, its the LG Chocolate. If you cant think of anything else except a Walkman phone, rip designs/idea from other manufacturers seems to be their current motto.
There is only so much innovation you can do. And of course, if something is selling like hot cakes, they'll want a piece of the pie too.
Anyway, most companies started launching music phones with earnest after SE started with the WALKMAN series.

BTW, could someone please post the source of this news? mobile-review is not an english website. How'd you read it? I doubt this is an official concept from SE, looks more like a mock-up to me.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
aryayush said:
There is only so much innovation you can do. And of course, if something is selling like hot cakes, they'll want a piece of the pie too.
Anyway, most companies started launching music phones with earnest after SE started with the WALKMAN series.

BTW, could someone please post the source of this news? mobile-review is not an english website. How'd you read it? I doubt this is an official concept from SE, looks more like a mock-up to me.
Mobile-reviews in english *www.mobile-review.com/index-en.shtml.
Here's the link to the news *forum2.mobile-review.com/showthread.php?t=57555. It's in rumours section of the forum. So, as soura said, it's just a rumour nothing else, atleast till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom