EVERYTHING ABOUT GRAPHICS CARDS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
Edited:lets post all qns n articles abt graphics cards over here so that the whole hardware section dont get filled with numerous threads abt them

Beauty outside Beast inside

Gigabyte GV-N68T256DH 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT

*www.tomshardware.com/firstlook/20041207/images/card_003.jpg

A Passive cooler in front to cool the memory modules....
A main cooler back......

The view in dark is a killer:
*www.tomshardware.com/firstlook/20041207/images/card_light.jpg

yum yum.......

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:mrgreen: sheeeeeeeeeeeesh.....c'mon nitrogen buddddy!!
stop this graphics card war...will u???
whole of hardware section is full of AGP/PCI Express....!!!!!!
atleast stop initiating new threads!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/b]

Sourabh

Laptoping
whts great in it??

its kinda common

everyone has some thinggy called ATi BGA silencer 4

google it

plz dun start so many posts discuss all the graphic card thingies in some relevant post

grpahic cards everywhere :roll:

OP
liquid_nitrogen88

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
atleast stop initiating new threads!!!!!!
well they form 20% of currently active threads actually(10 threads out of 52).But this is my first n the only thread abt them pal....
i liked the look of that card soooo...much.... :lol:

whts great in it??its kinda common.everyone has some thinggy called ATi BGA silencer 4
its not the cooling system but the looks yaar.......

i dont see any images
Oops.....they changed the images.thats why
*www.tomshardware.com/firstlook/20041207/gigabyte_geforce6800gt-02.html

plz dun start so many posts discuss all the graphic card thingies in some relevant post.
every thread goes to one direction >>>> graphics card!!!!!!

anyway i feel its better that we discuss more graphics card(n motherboards n processors )here bec so much is happening on that front but so little info we are gettin thro the mag..... :lol:

but too many threads on graphics cards will definitely be an eyesore 4 all of us.why cant we do something abt it?lets start a thread each for graphics cards+soundcards+all other cards,motherboards+processors,RAM+Hard discs,other peripherals & finally a System Configuration thread.we can thus restrict our posts to each thread n search will be much more easier.wat u say?
so i am changing this topics subject so that u dont accuse me of starting another thread on graphics cards. :lol:
And another my thread on epox motherboards is lyin inactive,i`ll change that too....
lets make this a better place to live..........

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:lol: if its only graphics card u wanna share then do me a favor!!

tell me HOWTO connect cable lead to my TV out in 6600 ?? :shock: :shock:
the cable that came bundles dont seem to help i think...
u think there's some kind of connector???

OP
liquid_nitrogen88

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
saw the 2 new2 posts on graphics cards on topics alredy discussed even after posting this msg?its smeone else if not me...u cant escape it :lol:

tell me HOWTO connect cable lead to my TV out in 6600 ??
the cable that came bundles dont seem to help i think...
u think there's some kind of connector???
i dint get u....u mean u cant connect the cable to graphics card or u cant connect it 2 the TV?

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:shock: ...dont know it actually...have to connect cable line to the back of card...rite??? but the round BNC like connector is not compatible with cable end...is there ny connector/adapter for it???
if ur still unclear abt the question...why dont u explain to me the whole procedure for connecting cable line to card??? :wink:

OP
liquid_nitrogen88

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
well.....If u got the original connector cable along with the card in a box pak, its as simple as pluggin the TV/S Input end of the cable(Black with multiple-usually7-small pins) to the AV Pod Connector(Black with multiple small holes) at the back of the card.The other end of the cable sure will have 5 outputs:Composite Video(Blue,Green n Red),RCA(Yellow) n TV/S Video(Black).TV/DVD Player usually hav female pins on them.So now get(buy)a TV-IN cable or a TV/S cable(better) with male pins on both sides n use it to connect the card cable to your TV/DVD Player.whooaaaaaa................

or in other words,the cable u got with the card just helps u to extend the connectors on the back of the card but not to connect to the tv directly.u will hav 2 buy a separate cable 4 that.do take your card cable with u wen u go 2 buy it........

or simply,get a new S Video cable with male pins(Black) at both ends n connect one end to your card n the other to your TV/DVD Player.Only new TVs will b havin a S Video input on them.If your TV dont hav it,get one more cable with a S video female pin on one end(Black) & a male video pin(Yellow) on the other end...

hop u got the point......

dont forget to fix the software......

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:shock: :shock: ..i think ur thinking of getting PC display on TV????
but i really wanna see HBO on PC....!!! :wink:
hope iam clear enuf now??

ohby the way i do understand ur point that i''ll have to purchase a lead seperatly...

OP
liquid_nitrogen88

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
uh..ohh.........

i thought u wanna play games on ur TV!!!!!!

dont tell me u spend so much on a PCI just to watch HBO on ur PC.....

:mrgreen:

I am thinkin abt gettin a Compro 4 myself...... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom