can anybody tel me good Ethical Hacking course in mumbai
i m current doing network course rhct & mcsc from jetking
i want to learn tcp/ip hacking and other network hacking

OP
A

ankitsagwekar

47shailesh said:
Hey from where u r doin rhct in thane and what the fee

I M doing course from jetking but they are not give me rhce cerificate they only teach me

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Sorry for going off topic but is Jetking's training for RHCE good? I am considering going in for training from JetKing then taking LPI certification exams.

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
one of my friend attended ankit fadias workshop of ethical hacking ... he suggested me to do it .. so if u can wait ... wait for him to start a new series of workshops on ethical hacking..

OP
A

ankitsagwekar

i m from jetking thane whene i take admision they tell me we teach u novell suse after portion change now they only teach rh033 and rh133
i m old student so they teach us nis nfs dchp dns webserver extra
if u take admition now they dont teach u setver side configureation so my advise is that u dont take admintion in jetking JCHNP

plz tel me about Ethical Hacking Training dude

mediator

Technomancer
AFAIK, NIIT also provides ethical training courses. As for learning, network hacking and tcp hacking u shud read a good book on network security.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
NAG

There was some mmeber who had started thread calling all who wnated to laern hacking ...in CHIT CHAT section...but that member has vanished and i cannot find that thread due to our great search engine...:x....

he wanted grp of 15-20 members so that we can avail a discount...but that guy has vanished....

aha got much searching the chit chat section manually :x.....

COURSE AT NAG

Last edited:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Interesting stuff...I'm too old for this..but just outta curiosity, are there good job opportunities doing "ethical hacking".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom