ethical hacking course

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i had read looooong time ago about a govt certified ethical hacking course but i cant find nething regarding it can ne1 help me out ...

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ not ankit fadia ... it was govt of india certified if my memory is correct ... ankit fadia gaya tel lene ...

slugger

Banned
i doubt that there is any govt-certified hacking course

d term g0vt-certified is itself a flawed term, since approval is given by respective minitries and the departmets under them and not d govt directly

4 ex, if an engg college is approved den it means dat it is approved by AICTE/DTE which come under HRD ministry

u may try out d courses offered by Asian School of Cyber Laws

tho not sure sure of d qlty of curriculam, dey have helped setup d cyber-crime branch of many police dept and aslo offer services to sum state govt

u may also want 2 check this out

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=541584&postcount=2

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
theres a difference between a private body and a govt body private colleges and govt colleges are different ... ;) thats what i meant ....

thanx for the links il chk em out ... what i act

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
The "ONLY" way to learn HACKING is SELF LEARNING !!! No can teach you how to hack !

All such courses are cr@p !!!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
shirish_nagar said:
The "ONLY" way to learn HACKING is SELF LEARNING !!! No can teach you how to hack !

All such courses are cr@p !!!
+1

And practice it on your neighbour's computer.:D

CadCrazy said:
Why everyone wants to be a hacker
Hacking is not a bad thing to learn.The only difference lies the way people see hacking.If you misuse it then hacking is bad.

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
What i think is Hacking is NOT A THING TO BE LEARNED , you yourself start noticing flaws n loopholes once u are proficient at something .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom