Errors in starting windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry

Broken In
Very recently I tried to install Adobe Photoshop CS2 in my PC which is a XP Home on NTFS with SP2 having spec. of 80GB hdd, 256MB RAM. But after getting problems to activate the same I then decided to uninstall it for the time being. But after that uninstallation of the app. I'm getting an error message on start-up which says something like ' The windows could not be started normally due to installation of a software. Please enter your option to any one of the following : 'start the windows on previously last good configuration of the PC' or 'start windows normally'.

Pl. advise the steps of necessary correction of the configuration so I can start the PC normally. :(

slugger

Banned
y don't you try using d 'start windows normally' option. or even the 'last known good config' option if the first one fails

anandk

Distinguished Member
...and if both fail, do a system restore.
also no harm in using ccleaner to clean residual registry/pc junk.

OP
K

Kerry

Broken In
Well, I've tried both the options as offered by you but none of these appeared to be working. I'm receiving the error message always when I start the machine. Yes, I may try using Registry cleaner as suggested.
Thanks a lot for the advise. :? [/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom