ERROR~~~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kannan

In the zone
I am not sure my reply is correct.

I think you might be facing a corrupted memory problem which occurs due to RAM module hardware problems.

Try removing the RAM and cleaning the interface. Then place it back and try again.

Even problems can occur due to OS corruption or Virus.

But in my experience I have seen this type of problem with RAM hardware errors. But at the two times I cleaned the modules and it worked fine.

OP
shoegoe

shoegoe

Broken In

Nope.....i havent installed sp2,,,,
I've checked all the softwares which showed the error...its alll in good shape

ya..i've formated my hard disk and I RE-INSTALLED EVERYTHING~~~!!

YET THE SAME PROBLEM OCCURS>~~

I"ve just bought a 256 DDR RAM....MAY BE THERE IS A PROBLEM THERE??

I'D BETTER CHECK IT OUT~~!!!!:shock: :shock:

Ths gys~ :)

tushar_novice

Broken In
If you have brought it a few days back then throw it back at the mouth of shopkeeper. Abuse him. He will replace it quickly.

hey there is some problem with my ram i think. Here what i get while playing some good games or running powerful applis.

windows has been shutdown and restart if first time seen this or contact system admin.

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.
Problem might be b'cause of new insatalled hardware or software. Check, or uninstalled them.

Disable caching and shadowing in bios for ram.
I have skiped some of the sentences. This is what i see when i restart in my windows.

Error signature:
BCC CODE:4e bcp 1:00000007 bcp2:0000c26f bcp3:000042b0 bcp4:00000000

osver:5_1_2600 sp:0_0 Product:256_1

Following files will be included in this error report:
c:\Windows\Minidump\Minio03505_01.dmp
c:\Docume~1\sanath\Locals~1\Temp\Wer1.tmp\sysdata.xml

My Config.
2600+ Amd.256 ram one module.xp and asus mobo(a7v8x-mx).

I also saw this when zooming in the world winds software given with this monts digit DVD.

hey there is some problem with my ram i think. Here what i get while playing some good games or running powerful applis.

windows has been shutdown and restart if first time seen this or contact system admin.

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.
Problem might be b'cause of new insatalled hardware or software. Check, or uninstalled them.
(I think problem with the dumping)

Disable caching and shadowing in bios for ram.
I have skiped some of the sentences. This is what i see when i restart in my windows.

Error signature:
BCC CODE:4e bcp 1:00000007 bcp2:0000c26f bcp3:000042b0 bcp4:00000000

osver:5_1_2600 sp:0_0 Product:256_1

Following files will be included in this error report:
c:\Windows\Minidump\Minio03505_01.dmp
c:\Docume~1\sanath\Locals~1\Temp\Wer1.tmp\sysdata.xml

My Config.
2600+ Amd.256 ram one module.xp and asus mobo(a7v8x-mx).

I also saw this when zooming in the world winds software given with this monts digit DVD.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Download MemTest from here and check if everything is all right with your memory modules:
*hcidesign.com/memtest/

If you've replaced a new memory module, then you may face this problem. This software will let you know. If the memory modules pass the test, then its a Windows problem that can be fixed with a reinstall.

Well This Is Error Not As ur Ram Is been Corrupted,There Is some place Hold Be some softwares that cant be read by the memory,

You know that whatever we Install In our computer,it holds some memory In Ram,Like When U just Install A new XP,Memory Manager Shows 20% usage,after installing softwares like winamp photoshop etc ,when u press cntl+alt+del,Memory shows 78% usage,just like that,May be You have Installed Hard softwares that occupy memory A lot,Like visual plus,etc
Well It can be Removed by erasing some binary conflicts ,YOu can check your error From
*forum.iamnotageek.com/history/forum.php/141-413.html

But If you're new bie,I would suggest to Install a new copy Of windows ,with Ntfs Compressed Partition,and with slow format,just format the partition where your windows in installedi.e c:\,before Installing windows
Save your data which is there in c:\ or whatever to another partition,

Best Of luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom