Error in writing DVD's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hari_04415

Broken In
I am getting a strange error while i am writing a DVD...it is like "Burn process failed"

I am using Nero ver 6....and i have Lite-on - 20A1P(20x one) DVD writer..
I was having the moserbaer DVD's 16x ones..and i have set the writing speed as 4x ontime and 8x another time.....
I have never faced such errors but i hav tried writing another DVD but the result was same..it again gave a burn error at 60%...no is this the problem with Nero or Lite-on DVD writer...

And also one thing i observed when the burn process was about to start there was a strange scratching sound inside the drive and the burn process is starting after a minute i start the process....

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I think that ur DVD drive is down, as entering the media produces a noise in the drive. It seems that this is not a software problem rather than a hardware one.

OP
H

Hari_04415

Broken In
But my drive is reading the DVD's properly and its only 5 months i bought the Drive and this "Lite-On" DVD drive is giving problems

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Check 3 things

1.IDE Cable
2.Software you are using - Try Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
3.Temporary File Storage Location - Temp folder used to store files till burning is completed. If you are trying to burn 4.5 GB, then the equal amount of space is required in this folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom