Error 1603 while installing SWAT-4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya1987

Extheist
Hello friends!!!

When I try to install SWAT-4 it gives me a error 1630 after about 10% of installtion when the file engine.dll is being copied.

Please help me what should I do? I have just bought the game today.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Is it 1630 or 1603?
If it is 1603 than check this out:-
*consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q111019

Consumer.installshield is a highly useful website

OP
aditya1987

aditya1987

Extheist
ionicsachin said:
Is it 1630 or 1603?
If it is 1603 than check this out:-
*consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q111019

Consumer.installshield is a highly useful website

I tried this but same error!!

Please help me!!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
y not get the CD replaced if it new adn if its not new then try instaling game on friedns computer to check if same problem persist ;)

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Definitely man it is the engine.dll that is on the corrupted part of the disc. Try to get it replaced. If you got an original CD KEY I feel it no wrong to use it in pirated CD. So you can get the pirated CD and use it.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
While having an orignal game certainly gives you the right to have a back-up of the game, what I feel is that if the game is original, why don't you go and ask for a replacement? Obviously you are entitled to one if your copy is corrupted and defective in any way.

From what I know, this error is faced when you use a pirated copy of the game.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ctrl_alt_del said:
While having an orignal game certainly gives you the right to have a back-up of the game, what I feel is that if the game is original, why don't you go and ask for a replacement? Obviously you are entitled to one if your copy is corrupted and defective in any way.

From what I know, this error is faced when you use a pirated copy of the game.

Thats true.....usually company check the cds for errors and then only ship them out as its reputation is at stake...adn very few have errors and if any they replace it for free...so i asked in 1st post abt the cd being OG

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
True...and if the game is infact original legit copy, then the best solution is to get the dealer to replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom