Epson or Canon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
hey guyz i am planning to buy a printer ... i need one just for text documnets and ocassionaly graphics print outs ... i will not be printing photos with my printer .... i have shortlisted 2 models for myself

1. Epson C45
2. Canon IP 1000

my budget is around 3 k and i dont want to go for hp as their cartridges are damn expensive... plz suggest which one should i go for among these or any other new/upcoming models from these brands or any other decent brand ?

medigit

In the zone
with ur eyes closed u can go for CANON.i think the price difference will not be too much.The CANON printouts are superior.

realmmahesh

Broken In
-

go for cannon . thing is if u wannt refill ur cartridge it is impossible to do it yourself. with cannon u can do it ur self. for printing text & even color images refilled inks give 90% same quality. black is black

mahesh
bangalore

tuxfan

Technomancer
I will add to the unanimous opinion. Go for Canon. I am using iP pixma 1000. It works just about ok and does my work of printing texts.

Best part is even if I put multiple papers in the paper tray (or whatever it can be called), it perfectly pushes forward only one paper at a time and doesn't jam papers inside like HP or Epson.

tuxfan

Technomancer
The market opinion seems to unanimously shifting in favour of canon. Are Epson and HP taking notice? Or are they sitting on their past laurels? That could prove to be a suicide for them :)

Charley

Just Do It
Hp[different series] has been with me for many years , I've had no problem with it, except for minor problems.

shaunak

Tux Fan
i have had all three major brands hp, cannon and epson and by my experience cannon is the best.

first i had a hp. it was good but the running costs were tooo high and the cartrages last for about a month. so i trashed it.

then i bought a epson it was really bad. quality was zero and its head used to get frequently misaligned. it conked off in abt 1 yr and 3 months. its head went totaly bad. trashed again

now i hava a cannon. its cool. the inktanks last for wat seems like years and they r not very xpensive either. its quality is top most. only hitch they dont have many delerships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom