Entry Level Scanner??? Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
Hello,

I have to urgently buy a scanner. I want a scanner for home use but which offers a good quality in scan.

I would like to choose bet Epson, Canon and Hp only.

Let me know which scanner is good in quality and most important its approx price.

Thank You

shovik

Banned
If you wanna go for HP brand then go for model no. HP Scanjet 2400 digital flatbed scanner(Q3841A) with a price tag of Rs.3200+tax. If you wanna go for Epson then go for Epson Perfection 660 which has a price tag of Rs.4500+tax, but you might face some after sales problem with Epson products, go for Epson scanners only if get a trusted retailer. And as far as Canon goes you can go for CanoScan 3000ex which retails for Rs.4700+tax.

Regards,
Shovik.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Why don't u buy a psc by HP. All in one is good than scanner alone. I got HP 1315 for 3.9k 2 years ago. And it is really gud. Trying going for PSC rather than alone scanner.

OP
A

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
I already have a HP deskjet 3920 and Xerox Phaser 3117 printers...I am more than happy with the performance of the Xerox laser printer.

What I want right now is just a scanner... Isnt there any scanner in the range of 3-3.5k for epson and canon brands? Though HP is good I though it would be the one having thighly priced.

Here HP Scanjet 2400 is priced at 3500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom