Enlarge the Digital Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hello,
Thanks To the members of this forum for replieng my previous posts.

Hey ! Now i am facing a new trouble. My digital cam gives output of 325X225 pixels. I want to increase the size of image. How can I enlarge the size?

I tried Photo Zoom software. But it is paid software. I there any software which is free of cost!!??

###############################################
[size=6][color=red][b][url]*kudla.indiancity.com[/b][/color][/size][/url]

OP
R

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
You are Right Indyan

Indyan said:
irfan view wud just resize it..their r some soft that wud digitally process it so dat image quslity still remains descent at high resolutions

Yes u r rt. One of the software is photozoom. But it is paid one. when we save the enlarged image watermark wil be on the photo.

game_dev

Broken In
Indyan wrote:
irfan view wud just resize it..their r some soft that wud digitally process it so dat image quslity still remains descent at high resolutions

Try Genuine Fractals *www.lizardtech.com/. It uses fractals technology to enlarge images. The quality remains very good even at high resolutions. Much better than the standard image enlarging algorithms. But it is a paid software.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
ranjithbajpe said:
Hello,
Thanks To the members of this forum for replieng my previous posts.

Hey ! Now i am facing a new trouble. My digital cam gives output of 325X225 pixels. I want to increase the size of image. How can I enlarge the size?

I tried Photo Zoom software. But it is paid software. I there any software which is free of cost!!??

First isnt that a Really Low Resolution for Any Camera ...a Minimum Camera Resolution Give image like 640 X 480 Pixels .and we are talking Cmos really low end Camera...
Still Enlarging the Image Via any software will make the Image Really Blur ..Photoshop is good but still the low Pixel count can't really be made out by any software....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom