Engineering in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank_re

In the zone
.I have completed my 12th std this year and iam interested in pursuing my graduation(engineering) in US.How good is engineering there?
Since i have not yet given SAT & Toefl,i can get admission there only in Jan 2009.

What do you guys say? Please pour in your suggestions...

iinfi

mekalodu
goto US consulate and u will get lot of info there. u will get info abt higher education in other countries too. May b germany or Australia if you are interested.
There will be better forums to post this stuff i believe as i dont see such discussions here!!

think wisely n take a decision by meeting the rite people as to which college/university to join ....
All the best.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
.I have completed my 12th std this year and iam interested in pursuing my graduation(engineering) in US.How good is engineering there?
Since i have not yet given SAT & Toefl,i can get admission there only in Jan 2009.

What do you guys say? Please pour in your suggestions...
Since you haven't given the SAT n TOEFL so cannot apply for Winter 09(Jan) Admissions . You shud hv given them last year only(i did).

Although if you give both Sat , SAT Subject Tests n TOEFL by Sep this year then you can apply for Fall 09(sep) because admissions for fall are only open till oct 08 .

Average Tution + Rez will come to around 30k$ Per Year .

King Arthur

Broken In
Well, i don't really find the junior high to be any cheaper than that in US . But if you factor in the cost of living it doesn't make any sense to go to EU .

Although IMHO u should do graduation from india while PG should be from US
as napster007 said.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
no harm in doing grad and PG abroad, if u can...its not like if u've done grad abroad, u're ineligible to Post grad abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom