Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
i cannot download anything in eMule. it is always waiting. The download queue is always large. even uploading doesnt help. help.....

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Ensure the file availability of file first if its there go to

The best thing u can do is start the dload in night and go to sleep when u get up next morning dload may be done

domin8r

Journeyman
Discussion of p2p apps. is ok? Anyway saurabh, emule and most of the p2p apps. rely on a very reclusive and tempramental topic called "port forwarding". Being a MTNL ADSL and a D-LINK DSL502T user I had to struggle with getting my port forwarding to work. For more info on this topic, go here: *www.portforward.com And as I've discovered with my months of p2p experience, eDonkey is a fairly crappy network. It takes hours to connect to users and would take months to download files. IMHO G1, G2, and torrents beat all.

OP
saurabh.sauron

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
domin8r said:
Discussion of p2p apps. is ok? Anyway saurabh, emule and most of the p2p apps. rely on a very reclusive and tempramental topic called "port forwarding". Being a MTNL ADSL and a D-LINK DSL502T user I had to struggle with getting my port forwarding to work. For more info on this topic, go here: *www.portforward.com And as I've discovered with my months of p2p experience, eDonkey is a fairly crappy network. It takes hours to connect to users and would take months to download files. IMHO G1, G2, and torrents beat all.
i tries BitTorrent and BitComet but i found them hard to use. they dont give any speeds. 1 kbps is the maximum speed. does it require some special configuration. help....

gg_3000

Broken In
saurabh.sauron said:
i cannot download anything in eMule. it is always waiting. The download queue is always large. even uploading doesnt help. help.....
i tries BitTorrent and BitComet but i found them hard to use. they dont give any speeds. 1 kbps is the maximum speed. does it require some special configuration. help....

Which ISP do u use?? Some ISPs do block Torrents and P2Ps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom