Status
Not open for further replies.

godsownman

Padawan
I would like to know if there is any way to make an email address which would have your surname as the last part like @gmail.com should be substituted with @shah.com etc......... but the mail should be forwarded to the main Gmail address.

What i mean is that the main address should be say
gaurav@gmail.com

but gaurav distributes his address as gaurav@shah.com and this address forwards all the mail to gavrav@gmail.com.

Please do not write to me at gaurav@gmail.com as this is a fictatious email address and is in no way related to mine.

Please do help.

Thanks.

OP
godsownman

godsownman

Padawan
I know this does not sound possible but i know of someone who has done it .

Now dont tell me to ask him bcoz if I was still in touch with him I would have asked him already.

rohanbee

Padawan
This is very easy search on the net there are many who have such address including me. exp-- you might have a website www.shah.com and correspondingly you could also get the address shah@shah.com. The exact details i will post after getting all my facts right. Hopefully someone might give you a solution before that also!!

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
THIS IS POSSIBLE ONLY IF U PAY SOME SITe which allows email hosting like yahoo and many more and which will gu=ive u @shah adrr and allow u to forward it but only thing is that its PAID not Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom