Email Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

shram

Right off the assembly line
I am having email accounts with hotmail.com, netscape.net, yahoo.co, rediffmail.com, gmail.com and MyRealBox.com.
I would like to know whther it is possible to get the emails from all the above through one email client like outlook 2003. If which is the one and How ?
ramanathan ar

kumarmohit

Technomancer
GMail has options to allow Mail client usage so check in its settings

For rest download freepops. It will allow you to get all your emails in you mail client but you cannot send mail using freepops

If you want to send mail use YPops which will allow incoming and outgoing yahoo mail but no netscape , hotmail etc.

sakumar79

Technomancer
The best multiple webmail client I have found so far is ePrompter... First, you should be informed that it downloads messages but not attachments. If you use it and want to download an attachment, you have to log in and get it. Similarly, you can send mail but not with attachments. Check it out at *www.eprompter.com/ - from this site, it is noted that supported email services include AIM, AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, POP3, Earthlink, Excite, Juno, Lycos, Mail.com, Mindspring, MSN, MyWay, Netscape, Rediffmail, SBC Yahoo, USA.net

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom