editing video files....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
hi....
i wanted to ask that how can i edit my video files?? i mean that suppose there is some song in a movie which i want cut out.... so is there any software through which i can cut out that portion of the video file (.dat) & the rest remains as it is....

sailendra

Journeyman
SmoothCriminal said:
hey man..

Check out Windows XP Movie Maker.. It does the stuf..!
I dont think movie maker can cut portions of vcd .dat files. it can only work iwth wmv files.

@tweety_bird_bunny
There are many software to get the job done. Look up this link for some freeware and shareware:

*www.webmasterfree.com/software/MediaTools/VideoEditingTools/

imgame

Broken In
i guess vcd cutter is good option .....download it from *www.downseek.com/download/21277.asp...its shareware

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
i agree with imgame , it is the beter software and easy to do. in shareware edition u can do only 7 seconds of cutting...

*img62.exs.cx/img62/9472/signiture.gif

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
VirtualDub as Batty said, the best tool to edit video... Sony VEGAS is also good... but it's larger download, checkout last year's DIGIT EXTRA CDs...

For VirtualDub... just Google the word.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
SmoothCriminal said:
VCD cutter works only wid avi files i guess..

LOL....mate i have converted .avi files in Vcd cutter into .mv1 files which are not vcd format...but yeah it supports .mpg format and .dat formats to convert perfectly and its the best for Vcd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom