Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
I want to know that Ebay is safe for shopping also why ebay giving cheap price on softwares. eg Win XP Pro SP2 is Rs 12000 /- and Ebay giving 7579 /-, so what's the benefit comes to Ebay. this is pirated or any other things. please help me.:confused:

janitha

Wise Old Owl
You cannot be sure about all the sellers on ebay. I think longstanding sellers will generally be reliable. The Win XP Pro SP2 you mentioned may probably be OEM. I buy from ebay only less costly articles which are not locally available like, say a Vantec fan or Artic Silver thermal paste but in my case I got them promptly and in good condition.

i think ebay is everything but crap...ever tried adding service tax ,sales tax,shipment charges...blah blah...legitimately u can get much better stuff (except some articles like janitha just said) in same moolah ..just u need is a little gizmogyan..and a day to spend in technomarts

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
When i buy a Corel Draw Graphic Suite 4 CD the seller sends a 4 CD's but not giving a Box , just like a corel give images for his box. Microsoft using for indian customers on indiatimes shopping, so we have to believe in indiatimes. Also anyone tell me Amazon gives shipping to India it is safe or which one is the best online shpping.

well boosters
my buddies hav tried indiatimes shopping and are 'somewhat' satisfied.to be precise the fact i told u is universal. Still i will prefer Indiatimes shopping to amazon

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
But when i try to buy System Mechanic 7.0 Standard version on Amazon.com it is showing that we are unable to shiping on your address. but i was give the Country India. But why they diodn't accept. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom