Ebay Payment dilemma ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus000

Broken In
dear replier,
hello techies,professionals(soft &hardwares),nerds & others.I really need some help here.It has nothin 2 do with my pc problems.the real problem is:
I recently bought a Transcend 1 GB USB Pen Drive JetFlash V-30 Model on ebay.
I didnt hav a bank account so i mailed the seller abt this. wat he replied was dat he asked me 2 pay to his account the agreed amount.I was confused but hav no choice.I havent even recieved the item.since it's ebay & the guy has 92.8%good feedback.shud i pay to his account.thanks 4 taking interest in reading this mail,guys.chao.

Last edited by a moderator:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Re: virus alert!!!

I dont think you should take the risk. Opinions may vary but I am still very apprehensive of online shopping try to get pay on delivery if you are in a dire need.

(And plz change the title of your post, its a rather extraordinary way to get attention)

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer

92.8% good feedback? Then what about remaining 7.2%?
Recently I heard a Pune women being cheated from ebay shopping. The seller received the money but never sent the item to her. She is now taking legal action on him.
These are all not 100% trustworthy. It depends upon you. If you ask my personal opinion, I never go for it. There are many other trusted ways to shop than taking risk.

sakumar79

Technomancer

Could you please explain the relation between the title of your post and your topic of post? If you do not provide relevant title for your post, can you expect the right people to answer your question?

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom