Ebay Payment dilemma ..

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by virus000, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. virus000

    virus000 New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2006
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Bangalore
    dear replier,
    hello techies,professionals(soft &hardwares),nerds & others.I really need some help here.It has nothin 2 do with my pc problems.the real problem is:
    I recently bought a Transcend 1 GB USB Pen Drive JetFlash V-30 Model on ebay.
    I didnt hav a bank account so i mailed the seller abt this. wat he replied was dat he asked me 2 pay to his account the agreed amount.I was confused but hav no choice.I havent even recieved the item.since it's ebay & the guy has 92.8%good feedback.shud i pay to his account.thanks 4 taking interest in reading this mail,guys.chao.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2006
  2. kumarmohit

    kumarmohit New Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2005
    Messages:
    2,167
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Riding an Oliphaunt
    Re: virus alert!!!

    I dont think you should take the risk. Opinions may vary but I am still very apprehensive of online shopping try to get pay on delivery if you are in a dire need.

    (And plz change the title of your post, its a rather extraordinary way to get attention)
     
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
  3. Kiran.dks

    Kiran.dks New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2006
    Messages:
    2,494
    Likes Received:
    91
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Pune, India
    Re: virus alert!!!

    92.8% good feedback? Then what about remaining 7.2%?
    Recently I heard a Pune women being cheated from ebay shopping. The seller received the money but never sent the item to her. She is now taking legal action on him.
    These are all not 100% trustworthy. It depends upon you. If you ask my personal opinion, I never go for it. There are many other trusted ways to shop than taking risk.
     
  4. sakumar79

    sakumar79 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2004
    Messages:
    2,441
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Madurai
    Re: virus alert!!!

    Could you please explain the relation between the title of your post and your topic of post? If you do not provide relevant title for your post, can you expect the right people to answer your question?

    Arun
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page