Status
Not open for further replies.

parimal

Journeyman
I got my new SE K750i. The phone is awesome, but I didn't like the earplugs.....is there any another option for those. Like can I attach earplugs of another SE phone. Which one is good option I can go for....?

prasad_den

Padawan
I'm not sure about the K750, whether it accepts other headphones... but if it does, go for the Creative EP630.... the best headphone out there... It costs about 850 to 900 bucks..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
no, k750i will not accept the ep630 directly, he'll hafta buy the fast port adaptor which is bundled wid headsets like hpm-70 etc. best bet as suggested by pathik wud be to buy SE hpm-70 for abt 1k.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i asked in many shops Hpm 70 original price is 700Rs !! great news !!

if you manage to get a good fastport to 3.5mm adapter then there is no looking back get Creative EP 630

my plan is get an 2nd hand Hpm 70 and use Creative EP 630 with it
me also trying to find a good quality fastport to 3.5mm converter whose cable length is small !!
i am trying to resist getting the hpm 70 !! its great set no complains but i wanted EP 630 personal choice u see

arupch

Tech Addict
*cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...loc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget
*cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...loc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

These costs much lower. Are these fake?

________
Arup

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
parimal said:
Whatz the model number of earplugs which comes with w200i....? How much they costs...?
thats hpm-64

arupch said:
*cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ype=osi_widget
*cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ype=osi_widget

These costs much lower. Are these fake?
i wudn't recommend buying things like these over ebay. there is no way u can check the authenticity of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom